@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper :(((((
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Aw, I won’t throw snowballs at you then. Truce.
*Whips around* @rae +2 @mineralizedwritings +2 @hybridlore +2 @savannah_grace2009 +2 @calyhuge +2 @loopylin +4
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
You have a very pretty writing style <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, those almonds sure do taste good. ;]
XD Metaphors are funny when you continue them.
:(((
I caaan’t. All my Lovedream characters are severely traumatized and I’m not just talking ‘his parents died to typhoid’ or whatever.
They manage to function – even Hugo can act very normal, and honestly, good for him. *Pats him too hard on…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Also I don’t understand how you people write so fast. Getting myself to sit down and completely write out what’s in my head is like trying to make almond milk by squeezing the almonds with my bare hands.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone who plays minecraft
Seed number -6640657341219389823 is really good. It spawns you in a jungle, and there’s a dark forest, mesa, ordinary forest, and the new pale forest nearby. It looks really cool for a base.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Throwing all those at once was immensely satisfying. Felt like that scene from Elf. Also I love reading everything that yall are writing
It’s a whole lot of adorable nothing. I’m fascinated. If you publish it, I’ll buy it. 🙂
Aw thanks 🩷 Glad you like it.
I would post them, but it’s traumatic backstory stuff and the…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator haha I remember reading about that in one of my history books
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
WhY dOeS eVeRyOnE kEeP hItTiNg Me WiTh SnOwBaLlS wHaT iS tHiS
Lol i live in Florida where there is only ever snow in the very north, so I’ve literally never been hit with a snowball IRL before
Do i have to write something snow-related? Cause I’m guessing you don’t want my random warrior cats fan fiction.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oohh okay. Well Hugo has a puppy hidden in the boys’ dorm, so a therapy dog does indeed exist in the Fantast School universe.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Is the snake magical or poisonous?
(Totally not just saying this to remind people they can write next)
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m a Wisconsinite. I’m immune to snow.
*Sighs dramatically, breath white* I used to be a Wisconsinite. I haven’t seen snow in over two years.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Understandable :]
Felicity, Ellis, Baron/Brutus, Ben and Flare and heading into the city to save one of Felicity’s friends from capture.
Everyone else are either injured or contemplating where to go next. Jonas’ rebel NPC is leading.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Y’all better watch out when tagging me, I’ve got sixteen snowballs
Wait, make that eighteen snowballs.
-
whaley replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m going to decline for now, thank you!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @grcr
Okay, so the rest of Group 1 has to reach the river, right?
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Runs away flailing my arms* Okay okay I wrote the words!! Just don’t kill me!! *Ducks behind an igloo*
I would post them, but it’s traumatic backstory stuff and there’s no way anyone has a more traumatic scene written on KP, so I politely decline myself. XD
Whaley inspired it, so credit to her.
Wait how?
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle also with the email question you asked, the one you have will totally work
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal ok, calm down😂, he’s the main villain of a ww2 WIP and is thus a N*zi
@ellette-giselle mmm idk. I don’t think you do know what SC this is👀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal awwww no animal hybrid people?
lol that’s all right. I have a few that are effectively powerless, let me find one……
- Load More
