@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal Here’s another one of my comic overdraws!

This one’s not as good as my other ones but it works. I kinda like the shading on his tail.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yall keep changing your names and I get confused thinking there’s new people online when there aren’t. My tiny brain can’t handle it. I don’t even know who I’m talking to anymore. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I have a sort-of magic system. It has many, many problems. I love it so much but it loves to frustrate me and taunt me with its vagueness. Maybe you guys could help me make it make sense?
Inky magic system
Basic idea: Ink is a dark liquid substance found in the earth that has the ability to give life. It brings to life the inanimate objects it…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My family also doesn’t have a specific denomination—we believe and follow the Bible, and I think the church we usually attend is non-denominational.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @theducktator
LOL guys, I literally just took a picture of this yesterday because I was at church and found one!! XD

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I haven’t tried to tan either…mostly because I want to learn to be okay with how I look normally, and love myself the way God created me.
I don’t want to follow trends just because the world says I’m not enough…I want to learn to be okay with being different the way God made me.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I use Reedsy, I’d highly recommend. It’s completely free and very easy to organize random ideas, all in one place!
It’s changed my writing journey, and it’s made my life SO. MUCH. EASIER!!!!
Idk, I just think of random ideas for my world, and then write it down. I don’t go too much in depth, but I do enjoy creating fantasy maps and things…I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you ever hide random mini Jesuses places? I have a couple, and one I just found someplace. XD
I do!!! that’s why I bought them…I hid a bunch at church and at school!!! My school isn’t a Christian school so I thought it would be cool to hide them to bring attention to Jesus and be a light!!!!!! I also keep a bunch for myself and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
This is random, but I’ve been eavesdropping on your conversation…
Has anyone noticed how the beauty standard now is like “you have to be tan and have darker skin or else you’re not pretty enough”?
It really bugs me how girls now are using self tan or judging other girls who are “pale”. Honestly I’m sick and tired of…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Girl literally… that’s so relatable! Sometimes if I’m driving alone I’ll talk to Him aloud and picture Him sitting there. I probably look like I’m crazy but He is always with us, so why would He not be in the car with me?
YESSSSS
Every time I leave my house and I’m driving, I pray out loud that I drive safe and Jesus uses me to be…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@liberty that sounds cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@liberty Weird how it’s saying it didn’t tag me. I got the notification on the first tag.
I might do this story, but I might not, cause it’s kinda hard for me to get an idea fast, especially for such an abstract concept.
Also….I mean…if you read the one I posted for the “story of a scar” challenge, you’ll see how bad I am at making short…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
To clarify, I meant incorrect, not morally wrong.
OHHH okay that makes way more sense!!!!!! I totally see your point!!
I do talk to God somewhat casually, but I also call him God and say amen. XD So I get what you’re saying about how He wants to be involved with our lives, and I have been taught that. I’ve also been taught that He…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That feeling when you’re reading an Answers in Genesis book, and don’t get me wrong, they’re great, but sometimes that writing team NEEDS a couple more editors……
I go through a section and I’m like “Mr. author, you could’ve said that in ten words and it woulda been just as impactful, but you used two whole sentences, and because of that it kind…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I could talk about my magic system for hours, but I will leave it at that unless anyone would like to know more XDXD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What is your system like? What is the concept behind it? And are there any problems to share? (Well, as my friend says, we all have problems… But this is specifically for magic problems. :p)
SOOOO
The only magic in my story is bad magic, used by the villains (Pythonos) (I do have characters with special abilities/powers, but I do…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I FEEL SO UNDERSTOOD
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAs you should be…XDXD
It’s very fun, you should hahaha
I do really love fall vibes too, *shrugs*
Glad I’m not the only one hahaha!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge Common mistake. I’m used to it though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae thanks!
It’s okay Keilah. The other day I called one of my characters something like “my little wolf child” and “baby”.
My older sister looked at me with this blank stare and asked who I was talking about because “Isn’t he the soldier?”
lolllll
I’ve never called one of my charries “baby.” It was honestly a huge stretch to call…[Read more]
- Load More
