@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh man that’s horrible!
I’m so sorry that happened.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh no!! What happened?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Arcs in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
I love that story idea! It sounds super interesting, and I would totally pick it up. Elishavet had some great advice. Let’s see… what do I do for character arcs?
Honestly, it takes a while for these things to come together in my writing. I don’t sit down to write for the first time and already know all the details of my plot and c…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Nice! Do you take offense when someone says/ask if your church is a denomination in a way? Just wondering!
No, I don’t think so. We don’t have many specific traditions besides Communion every couple weeks. My family has attended several different churches in the past few years because of moving around so often, so I wou…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @theducktator @stephie
Yeah, I rarely wear makeup either. Probably mostly for your reasons, Trailblazer. It’s just a lot of work and I honestly prefer the natural look on myself anyway (from what I’ve seen.)
Also… what’s with all the new names? XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal Those are awesome! I have a fox species which is very similar! They’re called Vulpines.
The Ornithiforms? Yeah those are super cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Who’s your favorite out of the nine by the way? I think you know mine already lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal thank you!!
Idk how I’m so good either tbh, I just like doing these.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka lolll I have that issue too!
A kingdom called the Sentryborn in a story I’m currently starting the worldbuilding on has two “gods”, who were actually the twin brothers who founded the kingdom, but I’m always worrying about how I’m gonna write that without it seeming too pagan, cause I REALLY don’t want that, but the mythology I have for…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
By the way, I’ve said this before, but I love your half human half animal creatures.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal Worldbuilding means everything that’s not plot or characters. So the world itself, the creatures and other living things that exist in it, their society, everything.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
BTW how’s that drawing of Soldier going?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae lol I don’t wanna change my name cause it’s the same as my tag and I like it matching….
Neither will I change my profile pic. I’m too attached to Tech.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I hopped on the trend, obviously *flips hair*
And the signature is from How to Train Your Dragon (the episodes)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I might try to do this!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
AHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh yesss I agree 100%!!!!
I wear mascara and that’s about it, maybe a little highlighter and neutral eyeshadow, thats literally it…
and I don’t mind being the weird one either…I want to be who God made me to be <3
That’s so cool girl <333
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
And here’s another one!

Sniper and his father—at least, his biological father anyway. Who’s admittedly not a good person, and that’s compared to Sniper himself. But he has cool blue scales.
Some facts about them cause that’s always fun:
-Sniper and his dad are the only ones in the entire story universe with that scale marking on their wrists, a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks! I guess it just sounds worse in my head.
It seems a bit limitless to me, I guess. It can bring anything to life, including just plain drawings made with the ink (Benny, from the adventure role play, if you remember him). Is that too overpowered or vague? I could just be too hypercritical of my own writing lol
- Load More
