@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae I like it! What happened to Baron? He sounds like he got really messed up. Poor guy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow thank you!
Ooh, I really love the idea of Old Hunter looking kinda like Sniper but obviously older and with scars or something. Maybe I’ll add a part about how Huntress feels whenever she looks at him, how it stings that they look so much alike yet the one who loves her is dead, and the other remains alive to torment her.
(why do I w…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint you’re welcome! Looking forward to book 2!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator RIP pennies.
Although I heard the reason was because copper and zinc and whatever else they were using to make ’em was getting too expensive for a coin whose value is 1 cent.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Sorry it took me a day to get back to you. Even though you said you didn’t like this first chapter much, I think it has potential. It introduces the characters and their world pretty well. It is a very short chapter. Is that normal throughout the book, or is this the exception? It’s fine to have shorter chapters, but I think it might…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@esther-c Gotcha! A P.S. would be fun, but it might lessen the impact of the ending, so it depends on what you do. As it is right now, it doesn’t scream “actual letter” to me. It’s kind of like a thank-you-note (not exactly, but I don’t know how else to explain it.) or just a note. With a word count as short as yours, that’s fine, but maybe it’d…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
but I’m homeschooled, and therefore kind of clueless
As are 95% of the people in the roleplay, lol. You’d fit right in :]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow hmmmm….Interesting! we’ll have to see where it goes.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
My drawing from two days ago turned into a sort of comic. My favorite part is for some reason the feathers flying around the sound effect.
I was gonna say “slight unrealistic blood warning” then I realized my camera barely picked it up lol

Gonna use it as an illustration for my fic, specifically this scene:
…we sprinted past the window,…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@loopylin yesss I remember those!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow lol they’re nothing like each other but hey, that works.
@the_lost-journal funny enough I don’t find those guy names ugly.
They make me think of grumpy old men, but not necessarily in an “ugly” kinda way.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal awww that’s cute!
-
Esther replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
It looks great! This was a cool idea. I think you did a good job inserting a theme into such a tiny paragraph. Out of curiosity, how much do you have left in the word count?
Thanks!! Oh yes, that was so hard! I was going to keep it lighthearted and goofy, and then I was like, Hold on. And tried something a little different. 😛
Ummm… a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I started scrolling through old topics and feeling all nostalgic. Anyone remember the sleepover rp? And I think we had a movie theater rp at some point too
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator You could also probably join the character castle, one of the oldest still active role plays on here. I don’t think it’s completely dead yet. Just gotta tag some people.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I don’t know who’s in charge of the others… I’m sure whalekeeper would know.
Most roleplays don’t have one person in charge usually. That’s something that’s unique to the adventure rp. We usually just agree to some basic rules and then kinda do whatever
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator There’s the fantasy school role play that’s still active, though people seem to be busy right now so it’s not moving very much. We just started a new day so your characters could easily join and go to whatever kind of class you want them to take.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Wow, that was creepy. I guess I don’t like horror. But it was pretty well-written, I think. It was cool how you tied the ending into the beginning.
If you want feedback faster in the future, I would tag people, otherwise your post gets buried underneath all the other topics and we have to go scrolling for it. Although, if you e…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lolol! I would ask @jonas since he’s the leader of the Adventure one. I don’t know who’s in charge of the others… I’m sure @whalekeeper would know.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
It looks great! This was a cool idea. I think you did a good job inserting a theme into such a tiny paragraph. Out of curiosity, how much do you have left in the word count?
Also, are you planning to add a name at the top?
- Load More
