@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon haha! Fry totally works!!
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
There’s a character I’ve really got to kill, but I really don’t want to.

Contrary to popular writer tradition, I’m not just killing them off because it’s more emotional, it’s legitimately required for the plot to work. Pain.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Hey girl! Sorry I couldn’t chat last time :] I’m here now because I have a paper to write off and on tonight.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
You should be fine! I’ve heard that name in other books and projects. Unless it seems like a name with too much of a pop culture association (like Elvis or Hermione, or whatever), there’s no reason not to use it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
That is amazing!… But I don’t think you have to show me… with your tongue and all.
*Huntress snickers, Scout gives her an annoyed look*
Wow… That is funny that I asked that! Huh? Are they good parents?
Huntress: Our mother was pretty great, especially since it’s not just us and we have seven older brothers. Our father…..…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Vyette, what does a normal morning look like for you? Does your family allow you to make important decisions yet?
Barnes, what is your most embarrassing moment?
[Pauses, as if deciding to skip over a few things]
“I get angry when I’m embarrassed, and I was furious when my parents put me in the school district pageant. They wanted…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
So, what are the common abilities that most changelings get?
Huntress: Well, we’re able to modify the colors and patterns of our skin, but normally we just look like humans. There’s also a bunch of faint stripes on our bodies, that you can best see under a black light.
Scout: Normal Changelings also have forked tongues and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
all righty I’m letting Huntress and Scout loose on these questions lol
they’re probably gonna fight more than answer the questions but whatever
1. What is your full name?
Huntress: Jaylen Rowan Willis-Mundy. [fun fact, I literally gave her a middle name solely for the sake of this. I picked a random female name that sounded cool.]
Scout:…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I smell undiagnosed ADHD, and a strong dose of wanderlust.
yep
I have a sketch of them I drew several months back, never finished, so I’ll have to dig that out and post it or something.
please do I’d love to see
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@liberty ooh!!
-he likes wood carving and woodwind music
-he’s probably rich/royalty, judging by the golden staff
-his father didn’t care much for him
-he’s an only child, or his sibling(s) died, but he makes friends with one of the other characters
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle
We shall mourn Koshka greatly 💔 -
Enid replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Hmm… I feel like that’s a hard one… but when I think about it, I guess people motivate me, if that makes sense.
Definitely an enneagram type 9 character.
School. I try to do good, but I just can’t focus. If my mind decides to think about the cute dog I saw this morning instead of boring math, who am I to tell it no?
I smell u…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Death comes for us all
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
MELISSA!!! You’re so adorable!! <333
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m going to do Brea after I eat dinner.
Changed my mind. I’m doing Mel because I miss her.She’s an 11 year old girl with long red hair, a gap toothed smile, and 80s style clothes.
1. What is your full name?
“Melissa Ann Thomson.”
2. What is the most important thing the average person should know about you?
“I’m really fast. I have my lucky pa…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Arraria, do you have any royal advisors?
Sorry i completely messed up Rapha’s name. Not sure how i managed that.
😛
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator Celarent reminds me a lot of Dante in some ways. Question for him: If you were suddenly given 100,000 dollars/ gold/ whatever currency your world uses, what would you do?
@rae Question for Nar: In all your time as a healer, have you ever met someone you couldn’t help?
@the_lost-journal Arraria, do you have any royal advisors?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Aw, I guessed it was Seb, but I didn’t realize they were that close <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
ok imma do it for the two side characters who are both trying to take over their respective stories and steal all my attention from the mcs
1. What is your full name?
“Dante Tucker. If I was ever given a middle name, I don’t remember it.”
2. What is the most important thing the average person should know about you?
“Unless you’re actively…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Okay okay, she’s very important, I just couldn’t think of anyone more important to interview. XD
LIE. Literally just lie, Barnes already did.
?!? Who?
Seb, I’m interviewing her post-midpoint in the story I guess. The story spans a couple years.
Lucille, I thought you were single
She’s private. It’s complicated. I shall…[Read more]
- Load More
