-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 You’re on you WIP, right?
@dragon-snapper Yep. 🙂 It’s pretty fun; we get to go to archery and/or shooting ranges sometimes. 😀
@jenwriter17 Oh, and I’m working on Part 4 of the Dog in KP.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello, @dragon-snapper and @jenwriter17 . 🙂 I’m on for about half an hour.
Shooting range???? Fun. 🙂 I go with Scouts sometimes. (Random fact of the day.) 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper yay!
I type your tag so carefully
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Still, thanks a lot! 🙂
@jenwriter17 I don’t know. *deadpan face* *sneezes*
Sorry. It is revealed in the first paragraph of Part 4, though! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine The only musicals I can think of that I’ve seen are Sound of Music and Annie, Get Your Gun. I liked Sound of Music waaaaaaay better though. there are probably others….
I’ve gone to the gun range probably twice in my life, that last time was about four years ago though.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @alia oh, just saw y’all are leaving. bye! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS WHY DO I MESS UP YOUR TAG SO MUCH! @dragon-snapper
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, I see. Well, I don’t think I’ve seen enough musicals, so I’ll just sit back and watch the fun 😉
what are you both working on?
@draong-snapper @dekreel @warrenluther04 @skredder any of you wanna join?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 WHAT? WHO? WHO DID THEY SEEEEEEE?! ugh, Warren the cliff hanger is killing me 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice musical war? how does one play this game? 😛
@rochellaine ooh, going to range! have fun 😉 Oh, and I did watch that video you linked. and I’m sorry, but I’m still not a fan of opera or operetta 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @alia you all still here?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Awesome! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
oops, I forgot to tag someone……again!
I was gonna tag you @ariel-ashira, but for some reason it’s not working for me to post pictures right now. I’ll let you know as soon as I figure it out!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Yup! 😀
*silence* *whispers* who knows… *whispers*
😉 😀
Thanks for putting these stories on the Compendium by the way! 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh. And that last line was supposed to be:
🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello again. Awhile back, I put in a request about my inviting two friends and their families to the Easter Sunday service at my church. Well, I invited them, and if you all could pray that they actually go to that service that would be awesome! Thanks for praying with my earlier request!
@dragon-snapper @alia @rochellaine @dekreel @catwing…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m back. Still working on Part 4. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hmm. How’s this? ( @ethryndal )

By the way, totally irrelevant, but I love your latest blog post. 😂😂😂😂 It was hilarious!
because “I CAN SEE FINE, PEOPLE.”
*as she runs into the door*
and
Useful Tip of the Day: Even if you’ve moved seven billion times, it’s always wise to learn your street address. You never know when you’re going to need i…
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia 😅
Sorry…. But I should have Part 4 done by the end of the week-ish, so you hopefully won’t have to wait for long! 🙂
- Load More
