-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @alia I got 347 words 🙂
@ariel-ashira A word war is a fun activity where we set a time (it was ten minutes this time), and we see how many words we can write in that time.
I have to go now too. Bye! I might be on tomorrow or Wednesday 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @rochellaine So, 10 minute war?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Definitely! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Awesome! *draws pen from sheath*
@kaya-young @skredder @ariel-ashira Anyone else want to write with us?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @rochellaine You both still on? If you haven’t done it already, could I join your word war? 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Sorry it took me so long to read this part of your story. This was great! I’m really enjoying the story so far 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@jane-maree Thanks, I just might do that! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@daeus @jess-penrose thank youuuu! 😀 I’m keeping all your guys’ tips in mind
@kaya-young thanks! <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal thanks so much! Yes, I’m working through watching those videos and trying to understand it all 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I guess coming up with a melody and lyrics really. I want to be able to put the song to music from my piano or guitar too.
@ariel-ashira I’ll probably post some songs when I come up with them 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Help with Resource Library in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
Hmm, you might be right. Looking at the Story Embers resource library, there are, indeed, the articles that I have been looking for.
*resists urge to make a Star Wars reference*
Thank you for looking at this topic.
I like your signature, by the way. It’s very cute. Have you named all 22 of them?
-
Lin started the topic Help with Resource Library in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi there, I was hoping a mod or someone could help me with this.
Okay, so you know the resource library?
So, right now, there are some items that I cannot see (like, nonexistent) like, the only ones left are the ones I haven’t looked at. The ones I have looked at, well, they’re supposed to be downloaded, right? But the only one in my downloads…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi! The last several days I’ve been considering trying my hand at songwriting. But I have no idea where to start! I’ve started watching Dylan Laine’s videos on youtube about songwriting. Y’all have to check out her channel. The world needs more beautiful, innocent, clean songs like her! Here’s a couple links to her songs (note: I have listened to…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Yay! I’ll try to get to this Monday or Tuesday 🙂
-
Bella B. replied to the topic PoV's in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
True, that’s the main reason I wanted to keep Haylie who’s PoV I write from, though after I wrote a little of Macx’s I found I liked it more than Haylie’s. I do think that it would still be losing some of what would be there if I did Macx’s PoV instead of Haylie’s though, so I’ll just try to do as much of Haylie’s as I can to try…[Read more]
-
Bella B. replied to the topic PoV's in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
Those are good points, I think about those things while I’m writing it, thank you!
-
Bella B. started the topic PoV's in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, so I planned out this awesome short story that I was going to write from the PoV of the… It’s hard to explain. Haylie a bad guy nearly the whole story till she decides about 3/4 of the way through that she’s better off helping the protagonist (Macx,) becoming the main-ish protaginist herself by the end.
I’ve started writing it and I…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Haha that’s awesome! 🙂 *goes around the house saying it to family members* *laughing at their weird looks* 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine so sorry, I won’t be here 🙁
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Will do! 😉
“Carrot in the cookie jar” 🙂 I don’t think I’ve heard that one before 😀
- Load More
