-
Lin replied to the topic Uhh, Hi? in the forum Fantasy 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Define ‘creep’ XD. While I have made up one language and ten worlds, I write more of an urban fantasy thing rather than high fantasy.
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming I don’t, but all of my relatives do. The food’s pretty great. You should try it if you ever get the chance.
-
Riah Black replied to the topic It's a plane! It's a bird! It's a…nother Kapeefer. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
I would love to read you book. I like beta reading.
(In case you have no idea who I am, I’m a newbie :))
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic Out of the Ashes- betas please! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 6 years, 4 months ago
You seriously dare offer me iced milk instead of coffee? Wow. I didn’t think you’d stoop as low as to do something like that. *shakes head mournfully* And if I can trust you to read the rest of my book, I’ll trust you on the candy gum, I promise…
p.s. – I already got rid of the mongoose. Actually he rather did it himself. It…[Read more]
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic I'm baaack in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Lol, I totally agree.
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic The Kingdom Has Been Resurrected in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
*tacklehugs*Â Hey! Yeah, celebrating the resurrection of a Kingdom and figuring out how many of the subjects are still alive and writing. Lol. How’s life and writing been?
Slog- that exactly describes it. I wouldn’t actually mind reading an abridged version the second time around… XD
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic It's a plane! It's a bird! It's a…nother Kapeefer. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
XD! I don’t know if I’ve listened to that before or not- I’ll check it out. 🙂
Friending people is super hard…brace yourself….go to their profile and click “add friend”. Super complicated, but I bet you can do it…
XDXD And thanks! Lol.
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic Reintroduction of Yours Truly in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
XD! Awesome. I like those- much better than the original meanings. Lol.
-
Selah CJW and
Rochellaine are now friends 6 years, 4 months ago -
Selah CJW replied to the topic The Kingdom Has Been Resurrected in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
That’s awesome. And thank you. 🙂 I think @rochellaine may be sleeping… XD
I love Hugo as well, minus The Hunchback of Notre Dame. That was a dark story, lol, though I appreciated parts of it. Have you read Les Mis in full? I’m pretty sure we’ve had this conversation before somewhere, though, maybe the SE his-fic people corner…?
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic It's a plane! It's a bird! It's a…nother Kapeefer. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
That’s really cool! What do you do, if I may ask? So glad you can still do that. Cool! Do you have more WIPs in the cooker, then, or working on a certain few?
-
Lin replied to the topic To Everyone who Remembers KP in its Prime, I’m back. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@shannoncv Cool I’ll definitely add them to my to-read list!
-
Lin replied to the topic To Everyone who Remembers KP in its Prime, I’m back. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@shannoncv I’m not sure if we’ve met before. I wasn’t too active back then, but I’m on Story Embers a lot right now. Out of those three books I think the only one I’ve read is Jane Eyre, which was quite good. I’ve also read Hunger Games tho.
-
Lin replied to the topic To Everyone who Remembers KP in its Prime, I’m back. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@shannoncv Hello! Great to see someone else! What are your top three favorite books?
-
Lin replied to the topic The Kingdom Has Been Resurrected in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Nice, nice! Tale of Two Cities was very good. From your signature I take that you fold origami cranes?
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic Good Morning! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
I guess that post was okay on a writer’s forum bc of the last part, eh? XD
I agree, I can hardly read my own old writing, even from a year and a half ago when I first drafted the first 10 chapters of OOTA. Lol. Awfulness! And I started when I was fourteen, so five years-ish.
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic It's a plane! It's a bird! It's a…nother Kapeefer. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
*snarky laugh back*Â I’ve more than you now. XD Like it mattered…
Lol, I know you will. Ok, at least I believe you will, how’s that for an honest statement?
XDXDÂ Very interesting description of what, my good man? My book? ‘Cause you only have the limited knowledge that comes from reading the first 7 chapters, you know… *writer smirk*
-
Kathleen changed their profile picture 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Lin posted an update 6 years, 4 months ago
*scouting for people in the post-apocalyptic wastelands of the KP forum*
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic Out of the Ashes- betas please! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 6 years, 4 months ago
- Load More
