To Everyone who Remembers KP in its Prime, I’m back.

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE To Everyone who Remembers KP in its Prime, I’m back.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 40

Here’s to a year of history that jump started me into writing! KP made 2017 rock for Emily and I and I have missed it ever since. Good to see it back online, good to see some of my old peeps back here. I’m here for laughs, word counts, and poetic nonsenses. But mostly I’m here for the fellowship of other believers who are willing to encourage young writers, something I have striven to do ever since I left. If you have any questions, post below 🙃

Linyang Zhang
      @devastate-lasting
        • Total Posts: 1700

@shannoncv Hello! Great to see someone else! What are your top three favorite books?

Lately, it's been on my brain
        Would you mind letting me know
        If hours don't turn into days

Anonymous

@devastate-lasting Heyo! Good to see you…did we cross paths at some point in the past? Your username sounds familiar. My top three (thank you for not asking for just my favorite, that is too difficult) are probably The Story Girl (and its sequel) by Montgomery, An Old Fashioned Girl by Alcott, and Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë. These are always changing though. The Hunger Games are right up there too…even top three is hard lol.

What are your top three?

Joy
          @dekreel
            • Total Posts: 2304

@shannoncv  AWWWWW YES I’ve been waiting for your return!! 😀 😀 😀 WELCOME BACK!! *tackle hug* How have you and Emily been?Is she returning as well?

You can pronounce it however you want.

Anonymous

@dekreel I’ve missed the tackle hugs!

We have been pretty good. Actually life is a complete mess right now, but with God’s grace we are going to get through.

Emily, sadly, has given up writing, therefore The Perfect Grammaticallion shall not be returning. I shall miss my old gif war buddy lol.

How have you been doing? How’s the writing going?

ALSO…I saw this…I think you posted it after Em and I left KP, but I found it awhile back…it made me so happy!

(Whoa you don’t have to go to your profile and do all that crazy stuff to upload photos now. Miracle)

Linyang Zhang
              @devastate-lasting

@shannoncv I’m not sure if we’ve met before. I wasn’t too active back then, but I’m on Story Embers a lot right now. Out of those three books I think the only one I’ve read is Jane Eyre, which was quite good. I’ve also read Hunger Games tho.

Anonymous

@devastate-lasting that explains it. I am also on SE, though not active on there much. You totally should read the other ones…they are so beautiful!

Joy
                  @dekreel

@shannoncv  Glad to be of service. 😉

He’s got you. <3

That’s pretty sad. But I understand too; I haven’t been doing much writing either. But I do blog, and I still like writing; so even if I don’t, like, publish anything, it’s still a fun thing to do. Hope she’s doing okay!

Like I said, I’ve barely done any writing at all besides blogging. I don’t know if I’ll ever downright “give up” on writing, but I don’t think I’ll become a full-time author. It’s more of an on-the-side kind of thing at this point. Right now my main focus is art (as you can probably tell from my Instagram 😛 ).

OH goodness, yes, the Kapeefer mural. One of my finest accomplishments. 😂 I actually have a better photo now so let me just leave that here. . .

Joy
                    @dekreel

. . .why are there two “z’s” on top of Sam? Why must you be like this, photo-editor? *facepalm*

Anonymous

@dekreel

Yes. He does have me. Just holding on to that right now <3

Yeah Emily is doing very well! She’s really into watercoloring and calligraphy…also Chemistry (yuck)

Haha yeah…I have not given up on the idea of being a more full time writer yet, although I have only completed a novella at this point. I just love it so much, I still have hope that God will bring some opportunities my way.

Ooh yay a better picture! It is truly fabulous 😀

Anonymous

lol I totally missed the z’s 😂

Linyang Zhang
                          @devastate-lasting

@shannoncv Cool I’ll definitely add them to my to-read list!

SeekJustice
                            @seekjustice
                              • Total Posts: 3365

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@shannoncv</p>
                              Hellooo! I remember you and I hope you remember me too 😀 How’s life been? Have you finished school yet (I can’t quite remember how old you were). How have you been going in lockdown?

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Elizabeth
                              @that_writer_girl_99
                                • Total Posts: 1819

@shannoncv omg! hello!

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Alien and Sojourner in a Foreign Land
                                @william-starkey
                                  • Total Posts: 634

@shannoncv Trust me. I can provide you some poetic nonsense. XD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >