-
Selah CJW replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
Do you know her tag? Lol. ‘Cause we can’t find it. 😛
*raises hand*Â I vote to be a Royal Linguist of the Kingdom of Pen!
-
Kathleen replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
Three cheers for Leon Fleming and his amazing ideas!
I give my full, whole-hearted approval to this proposition.
*sends carrier pigeons to other stewards of Pen to inform them of Sidekick Fleming’s brilliance*
We should totally do this!
Let’s make this happen. Post haste.
Who knows? We could even eventually start writing poems and stories in…[Read more]
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Lol. *channels writing juice to the east coast*
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
XD IKR?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
I think this is a really cool idea! I don’t know how much of a help I’d be though XD
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah Haha I wish had some of that, too.
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Same. XD ‘Cause I have a lotta writing juice at the moment. 😛 And as evidenced by all the recent 1-3 word replies. Lol.
-
Lin replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming
If this does become a thing, please don’t expect me to learn it. At least not be fluent. -
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Welp, sadly I am out of conversation juice.
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
I’m here alright, and imma watch from the sidelines for a bit… On a role writing ch. 10 at the moment. XD
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Haha
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, that would make sense. XD Yeah.
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic Grammar Question… in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
Mm, maybe. I think it’ll be something less perfect. We hit L.S. at 99, so we’ll see… XD Yeah, not really, but maybe. XD
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic It's a plane! It's a bird! It's a…nother Kapeefer. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Lol
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Howdy from the new KP forum moderator in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Nice to meet you too!
I’ve only started posting things on the forum this week, but I’ve been a long-time secret reader of KP since it started.
It’s so nice seeing people come back to KP even though it’s been vacant for over two years!
A few books that I love, Why Is This Night Different From All Other Nights? The Lightning Thief,…[Read more]
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Yup. Same. XD And no, I don’t think I have.
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic Grammar Question… in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
Look at that. You hit 200 and you’re still a Loyal Sidekick. XD
And you totally betrayed your professor-self with that ‘gee’, I’m afraid!
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic Howdy from the new KP forum moderator in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Hello! You’re someone more than a podunk member on SE too, aren’t you? Or maybe someone else Ramm… XD
You sound like a great choice to have guard us all’s safety and happiness, though. 😛
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic It's a plane! It's a bird! It's a…nother Kapeefer. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Huh, that sounds cool. And it really doesn’t matter- in fact, it might be better written during the opposite season, bc that’s when you start dreaming about being in the opposite season from what you’re in, right? XD
-
Selah CJW replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Yep! Same here. I have a thing for French, especially, lol. I read enough books with old French terms and everything in them, that I often think them in conversation. XD But languages in general fascinate me to death.
- Load More
