-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@ClaireC, it’s two syllables— Flor Noy. The Flour rhymes with door. *Big grin* Thanks for asking; most people assume they’ve got it figured out and then proceed to murder it every time they say it. 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic Announcing… Jess! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
@Jess, Ohh, I’ve heard of Chuck Black, but I’ve never read any of his books. I’ll have to add his books to my very, VERY long TBR list… 😉 Haha, I don’t know of anyone who doesn’t like J. R. R. Tolkien (I’m a huge fan, so no worries there!). I’ve heard of Ranger’s Apprentice, too. I’ll also add that to my list. 🙂
You’re a fellow…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Greta replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@hannah-krynicki, Oh, cool! So excited to meet your sister! 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Bluejay, No, I haven’t read Presumption, but I love Pride and Prejudice, so I’ll have to check it out. 🙂 I’ll have to read Fairest and the others you mentioned, too. I have so many books I want to read!!!
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec Thanks for the offer, but, unfortunately, I can’t tonight. Would love to sometime, though!
-
BlueJay and
Jess are now friends 10 years, 2 months ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Well, I started off with research and plotting. My sister wanted to write a book with me so we talked about our ideas and I’ve started work on my side of it.
So I only got a paragraph written but the planning side moved a lot further.
Well done, yourself. 😀 @jess -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Well, I started of with research and plotting. My sister wanted to write a book with me so we talked about our ideas and I’ve started work on my side. So I only got a paragraph written but the planning side moved a lot further.
Well done, yourself. 😀 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Okay. I’m writing now. I’ll check back in half an hour and see if you want to keep going or stop or whatever. 😛
@jess -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@jess how long are you going to be writing for?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Greta and
ClaireC are now friends 10 years, 2 months ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@gretald have you read Presumption by Julia Barrett. It is the sequel to Pride and Prejudice. 🙂
Hmm…my favourite is Cinderellis and the Glass Hill. It was the first I read. Then I like Ella Enchanted, Two Princesses of Bamarre and then Fairest. It’s a good book, you should read it. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@gretald have you read Presumption by Julia Barrett. It is the sequel to Pride and Prejudice. 🙂
Hmm…my favourite is Cinderellis and the Glass Hill. It was the first I read. Then I like Ella Enchanted, Two Princesses of Bamarre and the Fairest. It’s a good book, you should read it. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic A Dragon's Snapper in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper *stares at reply as eyes fill with tears* You don’t like Alyss… 😮 But…how….why….she’s a good person. How can you…..? *Sulks and goes to eat breakfast in misery.
And thank you. I quite like my profile pic too. So it should stay for some time. *Until I find a better picture that is* 😉
So have you read any Biggles’ books? -
BlueJay and
Emma Flournoy are now friends 10 years, 2 months ago -
Greta replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 2 months ago
@Hope I like the sound of Fidelyon. 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Has anyone else read “The Giver Quartet?” I finished the series recently and really enjoyed it.
What about “Mansfield Park” by Jane Austen? - Load More
