-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec No worries.
@daeus; @kate-flournoy; @clairec; @jess I’m starting 10 minutes early, but I’m going to 9 (USA) 11 (AUS)
*I love how you can mix up the letters of AUS to get USA or the opposite way round. 🙂 * -
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Ah, it was interesting, cause when I read you’re comment on Hope’s website, I had a book sitting next to me that had a character in it who was Sir Geoffrey. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus I got some plotting done and that was 681 words. 🙂 And I’m liking where it is going…. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Great. 🙂 @daeus. I’m aiming for 30 mins.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h Today is the day I’m doing it, so you are on the right day. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h Yes, I have them. Wow! You’ve read them? That’s amazing. 🙂 They are great books, but I didn’t like what happened to Jeff. 🙁 And there a few too many snakes in there. 😉 The Billabong series are great Aussie books. And really good books. Mary Grant Bruce is the author if you want to look her up.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess that’s fine.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec Have you read the operation series? There are five books in the series and they are wonderful. The titles are Foxtrot Five; Delta Bravo; Alpha Papa; Tango Two Two; Uniform Echo. The author is DJ Stutley. If you haven’t read them, you should look them up. They are set in Australia too.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess Change of plans; I can write in 20 minutes if you want. I have some rewriting to do.
Anyone can join if they want. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Faith and Prayer in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus beautifully said. I couldn’t agree more. God doesn’t need us to ask Him— He wants us to because He is a Father, and He loves spending time with His children. Prayer is a form of worship.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Faith and Prayer in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise I’m saying God says wait……………………………. then He either says yes of no. And what God answers is always right, even if we don’t see it right there and then. Faith is to trust Him no matter what the answer is or whether we understand it or not.
Does that help you understand my pov? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Faith and Prayer in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise I’m saying God says wait………………………………………… then He either says yes of no. And what God answers is always right, even if we don’t see it right there and then. Faith is to trust Him no matter what the answer is or whether we understand it or not.
Does that help you understand my pov? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Faith and Prayer in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise I’m saying God says wait…………………………………………then He either says yes of no. And what God answers is always right, even if we don’t see it right there and then. Faith is to trust Him no matter what the answer is or whether we understand it or not.
Does that help you understand my pov? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Faith and Prayer in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise I’m saying God says wait…………………………………………..then He either says yes of no. And what God answers is always right, even if we don’t see it right there and then. Faith is to trust Him no matter what the answer is or whether we understand it or not.
Does that help you understand my pov? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Faith and Prayer in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ooh, good discussion @Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise. I haven’t done a lot of thinking on this, but the first thing that popped into my head when I read your post was this verse:
The horse is prepared for the day of battle, but deliverance is of the Lord.
Proverbs 21:31Quite simply, we are instructed to prepare and leave the rest to God. As @Hope is…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Faith and Prayer in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise
*this is a quote* “I heard a story once about two farmers who desperately need rain. And they both prayed to God for it. But only one went out and prepared his fields for it. Which one do you think trust God to send the rain?” (This is from Facing the Giants) 🙂Is constantly praying for something a lack of faith? God…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Faith and Prayer in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise
*this is a quote* “I heard a story once about two farmers who desperately need rain. And they both prayed to God for it. But only one went out and prepared his fields for it. Which one do you think trust God to send the rain?” (This is from Facing the Giants) 🙂Is constantly praying for something a lack of faith? God…[Read more]
- Load More
