-
BlueJay replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus Are you going to do another book soon??? Just curious. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
XD
Ah, so you have a bit of everything. That’s awesome. We live twenty minutes from town, but we head in every week, so that’s nice. It’s weird, even though I’ve grown up in the country, I feel I’m more like a town girl. Maybe I’m only saying that because I don’t live there.
-
Greta posted an update 10 years, 1 month ago
@faithdk Hi, Faith! Good to see you back on here again. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I kinda like that too. But I don’t think that’s how it’s going to turn out, what with all the mystery and stuff in her backstory. :/
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Oh and Hannah, yes. Finn did change the way I saw Stormtroopers very much.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@His-Instrument @Daeus I totally agree with everything that has been said. (Like you needed my stamp of approval. I’m giving it anyway).
And yes, Hannah, I totally root for Gollum. Don’t worry. We’re weird together. 😉The thing I’m most worried about with Ren is the general incompetence of script-writers. (I know. So cynical). This character…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Fruits of the Spirit in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay Great poem, again! I really do love it. The varying length of the lines creates a beautiful sort of rhythm while you’re reading. I usually prefer rhyming poetry, but you pulled this off really well. Keep up the great work! 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Fruits of the Spirit in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h I’d love to read it. I am really beginning to like visual poetry. As Daeus pointed out, this one wasn’t visual poetry, but I’m going to keep trying.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Fruits of the Spirit in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy, You’re probably going to get a chance to read a lot more. I like writing poems like this.
@dragon-snapper Yes, I was reading through the dictionary and thesaurus as I wrote it. 🙂It was rather interesting, because the two that I struggled on, gentleness and self-control are two that I have major failings in. So I obviously know…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*looks around for another way to communicate.* @dragon-snapper stop*temper, temper, colonel* stop Hopes you’ve watched Hogan’s Heroes. stop. If not, stop, you should. Stop.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*looks around for another way to communicate.* @dragon-snapper stop*temper, temper, colonel* stop Hopes you’ve watch Hogan’s Heroes. stop. If not, stop, you should. Stop.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*tries to communicate**finds no phone**pouts*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Fruits of the Spirit in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@Bluejay this is really interesting. I’ve never read a poem quite like this before, but I like it. Nothing really to point out. Great job.
-
BlueJay started the topic Subscribe in the forum Questions and Support 10 years, 1 month ago
Who can tell me about the “Subscribe” options when I’m in a forum. So basically, when I click on, say, this topic, up the top, there is a list that reads Home> Forums> General Site info> Questions How To: Subscribe.
What is it for? Who should I tag? @daeus?????? -
BlueJay started the topic Subscribe in the forum Questions and Support 10 years, 1 month ago
Who can tell me about the “Subscribe” options when I’m in a forum. So basically, when I click on, say, this topic up the top, there is a list that reads Home> Forums> General Site info> Questions How To: Subscribe.
What is it for? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Okay great @Bluejay. I got 1,020 words written, and I was working on a dream-sequence, so I’m pretty happy. 😛 Those are kinda tricky. 😉
What did you get, @Dragon-Snapper? *folds claws primly* I didn’t waste my time melting up the plastic seats, dear fellow dragoness.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy I think I’ve found what I need. I’ve posted it in the poem forum, so if you could jump over and have a look that would be great.
I’m stopping writing now too, (@dragon-snapper; @lightningmouse (if you joined us) I got…one poem written. 🙂
-
BlueJay started the topic Fruits of the Spirit in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
Okay, yet another visual poem. Hey, as anyone but me on KP written one? I’d love to talk to you then. Please tell me what you think of this.
@daeus, @overcomer, @kate-flournoy, @sarah-h, @warrioroftherealm, @dragon-snapper, @ingridrd, @gretald, @clairec, @anna-brie, @rolena-hatfield, @winter-rose, @jess, @lightningmouse,…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Oh, well in that case… um… eh… for gentleness…compassion on the wounded? Healing in your hands?
And for self-control… um… disciplined wisdom? Rule over your spirit? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy I’m using the ones I have, I need more. I know, I know. To want more is greedy…but *tears collect in eyes* I need them.
- Load More
