Writers' Corner 2

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,127 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

Dragons comes in late. When it finds out that it’s late, it melts all the plastic chairs.
      *picks up the phone* @bluejay @lightningmouse @kate-flournoy @daeus
      A dragon is never late, she arrives precisely when she means to.
      I’m writing as well, to whatever extent I choose. See you all down the road!
      *hangs up before anyone–even the lightning fast lightning-mouse Flash–has time to pick up)

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

BlueJay
      @bluejay
        • Total Posts: 1622

*looks around for another place to sit.* Welcome on board @dragon-snapper. You need to learn to control your temper. Otherwise, I shall be a doctor who specializes in treating burnt patients.

Daeus
        @daeus
          • Total Posts: 4238

Daeus’ secretary would like to post on the cork board that he doesn’t write on Sundays either. If you would like to write with him, please check in on weekdays or Saturdays prior to about 5 pm EST. Thanks.

–My Secretary

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

BlueJay
          @bluejay

*reads notice* ahh, makes note to self. 🙂

BlueJay
            @bluejay

I need a bit of help @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @lightningmouse, @everyone-I-tagged-before
              I’m trying to write a poem on the fruits of the Spirit and I’ve gotten stuck on Gentleness and Self-control. What can you tell me about them? I need words that describe them. i.e. Faithfulness-remaining true.
              I’ve come up with; Soft touch & Mildness of manner for Gentleness and for Self-control- Exercise restraint & Able to control one’s feelings.
              Can you think of other ways???

Kate Flournoy
              @kate-flournoy
                • Total Posts: 3976

Sorry @Bluejay I’m stuck. The ones you have sound good. What’s wrong with them?

Snapper
                @dragon-snapper

Well, Gentleness could include the opposite of Smaug, but you don’t want that, do you. 😉
                  Gentleness: polite – loving – friendly – soft-spoken – passionate without over-enthusiasm
                  Self-control: control – taking deep breaths to find peace – peace

Those are the main things that came to mind. I hope it helps, @bluejay! And sorry about the chairs–I’m still working on the temper thing. You’re just lucky I haven’t blown up the phone yet. 🙂

@daeus
                  ’ secretary…I’ve made note of it in the Mighty Dragon Snappers calendar. Thank you for the notice. From one secretary to another…

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Snapper.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

BlueJay
                  @bluejay

@dragon-snapper *hugs phone tightly.* Smaug….Smaug….tries to remember where she has read that name. Oh yes, hmmmm…..no, I don’t think that’s what I want.
                    Ooo I like Soft-spoken. No sure any of the self-controls are quite what I want………. Thanks for the input though.

BlueJay
                    @bluejay

@kate-flournoy I’m using the ones I have, I need more. I know, I know. To want more is greedy…but *tears collect in eyes* I need them.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by BlueJay.
                      Kate Flournoy
                      @kate-flournoy

Oh, well in that case… um… eh… for gentleness…compassion on the wounded? Healing in your hands?
                        And for self-control… um… disciplined wisdom? Rule over your spirit?

@Bluejay

BlueJay
                        @bluejay

@kate-flournoy I think I’ve found what I need. I’ve posted it in the poem forum, so if you could jump over and have a look that would be great.

I’m stopping writing now too, (@dragon-snapper; @lightningmouse (if you joined us) I got…one poem written. 🙂

Kate Flournoy
                          @kate-flournoy

Okay great @Bluejay. I got 1,020 words written, and I was working on a dream-sequence, so I’m pretty happy. 😛 Those are kinda tricky. 😉

What did you get, @Dragon-Snapper? *folds claws primly* I didn’t waste my time melting up the plastic seats, dear fellow dragoness.

Snapper
                            @dragon-snapper

*Melts more chairs just to be rebellious**smiles, satisfied*

@kate-flournoy
                              @bluejay @lightningmouse(if you just so happen to still be here)
                              I wrote 739 words, which I pretty good for a scene which was hard to write. I fixed a few things as well that needed fixing, so I’m happy with that.
                              Good job to all of you! Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have some things I need to, ahem, take care of.
                              *turns around, walks up to phone and melts it.*

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Kate Flournoy
                              @kate-flournoy

*tries to communicate**finds no phone**pouts*

@Dragon-Snapper

BlueJay
                                @bluejay

*looks around for another way to communicate.* @dragon-snapper stop*temper, temper, colonel* stop Hopes you’ve watched Hogan’s Heroes. stop. If not, stop, you should. Stop.

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,127 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >