-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@zcpeterson You come from Minnesota! Believe it or not but that is the very state my sisters are studying. (We are doing a state per week)
What can you tell us about Minnesota? Two questions from one of my sisters, 1. Do you have a state animal? 2. Do you have the black bears? -
Greta replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper
I don’t have any specific goals (besides trying to write as much as I can), but I’d like to at least try to write a poem and short story a month. I don’t know how well that will work out, though, especially since I’m even more busy than usual in the next couple of months. 😉
*holds up sword* But I will fight for the right to write! 😛 -
Greta replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper
I don’t have any specific goals (besides trying to write as much as I can), but I’d like to at least try to write a poem and short story a month. I don’t know how well that will work out, though, especially since I’m even more busy than usual in the next couple of months. 😉 -
Greta replied to the topic Workshopping/Critique in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years ago
@zcpeterson
I love your poem! Overall, I think the meter should be a bit more consistent (for example, in the last stanza), but other than that, it’s a great poem. 😉Or can hold every bird in it’s flight
That would be “Or can hold every bird in its flight.” Sorry, had to fix that. 😀
@sarah-hI’m not very good at critiquing poetry though; Kat…
-
BlueJay and
Zelphia Peterson are now friends 10 years ago -
Greta replied to the topic Take Thou Mine Hand in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
@Corissa-maiden-of-praise
I really like it! The rhyme and rhythm are really good, and I love the subject of the poem. 🙂 Keep up the great work! -
Greta replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 10 years ago
@Corissa-maiden-of-praise
I’m the same way, except leaning more toward an introvert! Some days I really want to socialize and have fun socializing and other days I just want to sit in my room and read. 😛 So I guess I’m an extroverted introvert. 🙂 -
Greta replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@zcpeterson
Well hello and welcome (officially) to the bestistest place on the internet! 🙂 What are some of your favorite books? POETRY! Yes. I like poetry. 🙂 I think I remember one of your poems that was posted on the website. It was a really good poem, I remember. 🙂
@kate-flournoy Congratulations on your fantabulous word masterpiece.…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Art Work in the forum Art 10 years ago
@sarah-h Professional in what way? it is certainly more than a hobby. She takes commissions and gives art lessons.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Art Work in the forum Art 10 years ago
@sarah-h Professional in what way? She gives art lessons.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Art Work in the forum Art 10 years ago

-
BlueJay replied to the topic Art Work in the forum Art 10 years ago
Here are two pictures of a fiber glass elephant that my sister painted. It lived in our dining room as she painted it. 🙂 It is all because of a baby elephant born at a zoo. Her name is Mali.

-
BlueJay replied to the topic Art Work in the forum Art 10 years ago
Here are two pictures of a fiber glass elephant that my sister painted. It lived in our dining room as she painted it. 🙂 It is all because of a baby elephant born at a zoo. Her name is Mali.

-
BlueJay posted an update 10 years ago
And a big thank you to all the people who brainstormed for me. I know some of you didn’t make it here before I cleared the topic, but I have figured out what to do. Grazie. 🙂
@kate-flournoy @faithdk @emma-flournoy @christi-eaton @daeus @adry_grace @alia @anna-brie @anne-of-lothlorien @hope @aratrea @clairec @spradlin @sarah-h @rolena-hatfield @jul…[Read more]-
You are most welcome, friend! 🙂 Glad you got it figured out. Happy writing!
-
@spradlin 🙂 *whispers* It’s ready for beta readers now. Psst, @daeus are you interested in reading “the Golden Conch”?
How many people should I send it to in at once?-
@bluejay Yes, I am interested, but I’m a little swamped right now. I’m beta reading two other novels and Kate might send me the second piece of hers any time. Would it be alright if I postpone for a month?
-
LOL! Wish I had time to do the thing. SUBMIT IT WHEN YOU’RE DONE THOUGH! cuz that’s the cool thing to do. xD
-
When it’s done, it will be coming your way. But I hope you have patience cause I have a feeling it might be some time… XD
-
Haha! Not a problem! Can’t wait to see it. 🙂
-
-
-
-
-
@Bluejay I’d love to, but unfortunately I’m way to busy right now to take on any extra projects. Keep me on the list though. 😉 Perhaps a later draft…
-
-
BlueJay posted an update 10 years ago
@clairec @kate-flournoy @anna-brie @sarah-h @spradlin
Please excuse and spelling errors in the thing I just sent you guys. I posted it before I proof-read it. *silly me* -
BlueJay replied to the topic Art Sharing and How to Do It in the forum Art 10 years ago
@hope I’m sneaky I know. *pauses for moment to wonder whether I should be proud or not.* *cue evil chuckles* 🙂 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Art Sharing and How to Do It in the forum Art 10 years ago
@hope I’m sneaky. *cue evil chuckles* 🙂 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise I’m sorry. I’m not even going to pretend I understand you. Loony bin? Funny farm? What?
- Load More
