Hi Everyone

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi Everyone

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Corissa Maiden of Praise
    @corissa-maiden-of-praise
      • Total Posts: 256

@BlueJay *sheepishly brings back chocolate* What, how was I supposed to resist? *returns glare* *snickers* *bursts out laughing* *clutches stomach* Oh, doctor, I think I have a tummy ache! *smirks* 😀

@ZCPeterson
      , as you can see, we’re all pretty crazy. I’m probably crazy right now mainly because it’s way past my bed-time. 😛 😀

"Courage is action in spite of fear."

Kate Flournoy
      @kate-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 3976

*best creepy Cheshire cat grin* Oh, you can’t help that. We’re all mad here.

Hope Ann
        @hope
          • Total Posts: 1092

Welcome @zcpeterson! What sort of things do you like to write? I enjoy fantasy and futuristic fiction…along with some retold fairy tales. 😉

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

BlueJay
          @bluejay
            • Total Posts: 1622

Well since you returned the chocolate I will sympathetic. Poor @corissa-maiden-of-praise. *rubs a cool cloth on your forehead*
            *freaks out at @kate-flournoy’s words*

Corissa Maiden of Praise

@BlueJay Oh, come doctor; I thought you always knew you were working in the loony bin. Or the funny farm, whichever you prefer. *imitates @kate-flournoy’s evil grin*

And… I may have been faking the tummy ache for dramatic effect. (or is it affect? Those two have always bothered me…) 😉 But thank you for the cool cloth! It felt wonderful!

BlueJay
              @bluejay
                • Total Posts: 1622

@corissa-maiden-of-praise I’m sorry. I’m not even going to pretend I understand you. Loony bin? Funny farm? What?

Alia
                @alia
                  • Total Posts: 1253

@bluejay @corissa-maiden-of-praise @kate-flournoy
                  You three better be careful or you’ll scare @ZCPeterson away

WIP - Decisions
                  Kapeefer til we're old and grey

Sarah Hoven
                  @sarah-h
                    • Total Posts: 669

@bluejay American slang. I just realized that there isn’t a nice way to say what it means, though, so I’ll leave it at that…

Sarah Hoven
                    @sarah-h
                      • Total Posts: 669

Oh! What was I thinking? I forgot to say hi.
                      Hi, Zelphia! Welcome to Kingdom Pen! We might get a bit crazy at times, but I think you’ll like it. (At least, I hope so. 🙂 ) Which genre of books is your favorite?

@ZCPeterson

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Sarah Hoven.
                      Corissa Maiden of Praise

@ZCPeterson, please don’t be scared. We’re all perfectly harmless, I assure you. (well, except for our various collections of sharp and very deadly weapons… but we can’t use those over the internet, so you should be safe. 😉 )

@BlueJay
                        I think you know perfectly well what I mean. 😉

@sarah-h
                        What did you think I meant? Certainly not anything that isn’t nice. All it means is that the forum is a haven for all us crazy people. And @BlueJay makes a wonderful doctor. 😉

*realizes full purport of last night’s conversation*

KAAAAAAAATE’S BAAAAAAACK!!! 😀 😀 😀

So good to have you back, @kate-flournoy. We’ve missed you!

Greta
                        @gretald
                          • Total Posts: 450

@zcpeterson
                          Well hello and welcome (officially) to the bestistest place on the internet! 🙂 What are some of your favorite books? POETRY! Yes. I like poetry. 🙂 I think I remember one of your poems that was posted on the website. It was a really good poem, I remember. 🙂

@kate-flournoy
                          Congratulations on your fantabulous word masterpiece. 😛

@bluejay
                          Yes, we are all crazy. *laughs insanely* 😛

Snapper
                          @dragon-snapper
                            • Total Posts: 3515

@zcpeterson Welcome to the land of the dragon! Well, only a few of us are dragons actually. @kate-flournoy and I, we’re both dragons. Nice dragons, though, so don’t worry about getting eaten.
                            -Dragon Snapper-

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Ingrid
                            @ingridrd
                              • Total Posts: 830

@zcpeterson
                              It looks like I’m the sanestest person here. It is wonderfulling to meat you! *insane laughter* *struggles to keep a straight face*
                              Seriously now. Welcome!

@bluejay
                              , I’ll take some of that chocolate! You know what they say: “Eat a chocolate bar every day, and the doctor will stay far away!” Something like that. 🙂

Okay, I’m done.

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Christine Eaton
                              @christi-eaton
                                • Total Posts: 306

@zcpeterson Welcome! I’m very glad you have decided to join us. (don’t worry, I was a stalker for a long time before I actually showed up as well) @Daeus, I’m surprised you haven’t yet asked her if she’s read the Count of Monte Cristo. (It’s his favorite as he’ll probably tell you.) Well, if you won’t then I will. Have you read the epic story of Edmond Dantes? Or Victor Hugo’s masterpiece Les Miserables? Also, though it is not counted among the world as a classic piece of literature, (though it is to me) have you read The Fiddler’s Gun by A.S. Peterson?

Also Daeus; side note, I really want to read your WIP Edwin Brook, so you better hurry up and publish it so I can read it. 😉

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Daeus
                                @daeus
                                  • Total Posts: 4238

@christi-eaton Oh, sure. It’s coming along pretty well so hopefully won’t be too long.

@zcpeterson
                                  Thou art officially warned to read the count of monte cristo, the punishment for not doing so being that you will not have read it, at which apocalypse the angels will surely weep for you.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >