Hi Everyone

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi Everyone

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Christine Eaton
    @christi-eaton
      • Total Posts: 306

@daeus, good, I’m glad to hear it. (Maybe I’ll just have to do a book review on it) 😉

Oh, that could be interesting, doing book reviews on the KeePer’s books.

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

BlueJay
      @bluejay
        • Total Posts: 1622

@zcpeterson You come from Minnesota! Believe it or not but that is the very state my sisters are studying. (We are doing a state per week)
        What can you tell us about Minnesota? Two questions from one of my sisters, 1. Do you have a state animal? 2. Do you have the black bears?

Alia
        @alia
          • Total Posts: 1253

Okay, I am officially convinced we scared @zcpeterson away. She’s probably hiding away, quickly reading the Count of Monte Cristo just so that @daeus won’t destroy her.

(Laughing silelently at the fact that I haven’t read it either)

WIP - Decisions
          Kapeefer til we're old and grey

Christine Eaton
          @christi-eaton
            • Total Posts: 306

Ha! @Alia One does not simply read the Count of Monte Cristo quickly.

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Kate Flournoy
            @kate-flournoy
              • Total Posts: 3976

KAAAAAAAATE’S BAAAAAAACK!!! ? ? ?

Hahaha… actually @Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise not quite. I’ll be back on the 27th for good… I just found myself with wifi and some extra time, so I was like hey, why not go over there and console all those poor people who seem to be PERISHING WITHOUT ME!!!!! 😀

But it’s good to be missed. *sniffs, clasps handkerchief to her heart* I’m so touched. 😉

@Daeus

Thou art officially warned to read the count of monte cristo, the punishment for not doing so being that you will not have read it, at which apocalypse the angels will surely weep for you.

Pretty much. 😀 @ZCPeterson, I concur. Read it.

Sarah Hoven
              @sarah-h
                • Total Posts: 669

@corissa-maiden-of-praise Oh, I didn’t mean what you said wasn’t nice. It was really very funny, actually. I just couldn’t think of a nice way to define the word itself. I should have made that clearer…sorry. 🙂

Corissa Maiden of Praise
                @corissa-maiden-of-praise
                  • Total Posts: 256

@kate-flournoy *sighs* What on earth shall I do? We need another crazy person! Well, I guess patience is a good thing to learn. 😉 Only 4 more days… just 4 more days… are we there yet?

@sarah-h
                  I kind of figured. I just didn’t want to leave @BlueJay with the impression that I use not-nice words. 😉

"Courage is action in spite of fear."

ClaireC
                  @clairec
                    • Total Posts: 628

Hey, @corissa-maiden-of-praise give that back! I want some chocolate toooooooooo!!!!!! *sobs*
                    Wait what’s this topic for again? Oh, yeah, welcome @zcpeterson! Can I just mention…*glances around* *whispers in your ear* Everyone on here is absolutely mental…if you value your sanity and your life, you may want to leave…. 😛
                    Great to have you!!!

Official Member of the Certified Club of Aussie Kapeefers

Corissa Maiden of Praise
                    @corissa-maiden-of-praise
                      • Total Posts: 256

@clairec I brought it back already, so help yourself! 😉

"Courage is action in spite of fear."

Zelphia Peterson
                      @zcpeterson
                        • Total Posts: 4

Hi! Not hiding, camping. Wow, I have a lots of answers to give.
                        First, most importantly (Minnesota pride), @blueJay, we don’t really have a state animal. The common agreement is that it is the gray wolf (we have lots of those up north). However, if you ask most people they would probably say it is the loon, which is technically our state bird. Close enough, right?
                        For whoever asked, no, I’m not related to Andrew Peterson. Never heard of that author, actually. The joke is that Minnesota is the land of 10,000 Petersons, so you’ll have to forgive me for not keeping tabs on all of them.

@daeus
                        , I have read the Count, but (so so sorry!) it wasn’t really my favorite. My ultimate favorite has to be Little Women by Louise M. Alcott. I tend to enjoy historical fiction (or non-fiction).
                        Fun fact, @corissa-maiden-of-praise, I am completely comfortable around both chocolate and sharp deadly weapons. I’m a fairly proficient knife-thrower, dagger-carrier, and sword-wielder. I have a feeling I’ll fit right in. Duel, anyone?
                        So nice to meet you all!

Jess
                        @jess
                          • Total Posts: 575

@zcpeterson, were you being serious about the knife-throwing and other skills? It’s kind of hard to tell over here 😛 ! And @clairec is right, we are all a little crazy here! (In a good way 😉 )

Zelphia Peterson
                          @zcpeterson
                            • Total Posts: 4

@jess, absolutely serious. =) It’s very fun! We have a target board set up in our back yard and it’s actually quite therapeutic.
                            And @bluejay, we have all the black bears. We see them when we go camping up north but usually they’re just inconvenient because we have to lock our food up in bear boxes and always have bear spray (like super pepper spray) on hand. Our family has a few fun bear stories!

BlueJay
                            @bluejay
                              • Total Posts: 1622

@zcpeterson Thanks for the info. 🙂 *feel free to share a few beary good bear stories* 🙂 🙂

Jess
                              @jess
                                • Total Posts: 575

@zcpeterson Nice! 🙂 We also happen to have a sawed-log target in our backyard. I like to throw knives too, which is why I asked. (Oh the hobbies writers can have) Thank you The Ranger’s Apprentice. Unfortunately, I don’t carry a dagger (might have some trouble going through metal detectors) and I sometimes sword fight with my little brothers using duct tape swords. 🙂

@bluejay
                                Very punny 😛

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              >