@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I know what you mean @WarrioroftheRealm.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Hm. Well, I wasn’t going by category. I was going by your eyes. *raises eyebrows*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus Ha! Black holes are so boggling aren’t they.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus Oops. *sheepish grin* Shows you again how much I know. And I thought Conrad was an INFP at first! Shouldn’t have second guessed myself. And whoops—Jakin, not Jerin. And yes! Deron. I knew that.
@Kate-Flournoy ISFJ and ENFJ are in the same category. 😀 Maybe you saw the ISTJ in the black hole section… much as I would like to have black…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Oh, no! Don’t lose your star to the black hole @emma-flournoy! The black hole want’s to swallow up your star, but you can’t let it.
Keep the star alive!!!
-
Jackson Graham replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I don’t know exactly what cult Paolini was raised in, but you can definitely see the occult influence in his writing.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Somewhere between stars and black-holes, actually. It’s the hybrids that are tricky. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Never mind. I guess they’re the same category anyways. That’d be neat if there was someone who was a cross between two categories though.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy I was thinking about pattern, but feel does make more sense.
So if Emma is a mix, what are here eyes?
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy Uum… not quite 😛
My dad is an INTJ
Conrad is an INFP
Kina is an ESTP
I don’t know about Jakin.
I don’t know about Diara either, but it’s quite likely she’s an ENFP
Then, of course, Deron is an ENFP -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus feel, definitely. All irises are round, I’m pretty sure. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Is that the actual shape of the iris (or whatever it’s called) or is that the “feel” of the eye?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise *shiver* How terrible. 😛
@Daeus Oh really?! You’re mom was one of those I was specifically thinking of when I said that. Shows you how much I know. 😛 Is your sister Kina an ENFP too, or an ENFJ? And your youngest sister Diara an ENFP? Hm…is your whole family ENFs, except for your dad who’s an INTP, and Conrad who’s…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus that. is. too. cute.
Also (because why use words when I can have a handy chart that explains it better than I do) here’s something fun about the eye thing:

There is greater variance within segments once you learn what you’re looking for, but this is the basics.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Oh dear @WarrioroftheRealm. What cult?
@Sierra-R @SleepwalkingMK So yes to everything you said!! Though Adora, I think Katrina has a more emotion than a brick, it’s just whiny and selfish emotion… 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Oh dear @WarrioroftheRealm. What cult?
@SeirraR @SleepwalkingMK So yes to everything you said!! Though Adora, I think Katrina has a more emotion than a brick, it’s just whiny and selfish emotion… 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Oh dear @WarrioroftheRealm. What cult?
@Seirra-R @SleepwalkingMK So yes to everything you said!! Though Adora, I think Katrina has a more emotion than a brick, it’s just whiny and selfish emotion… 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy You know, you’re right about that eye thing. I never noticed it before, but between the known Js and Ps in my family and those few I know the types for outside my family, I think that seems to fit. Might not remember one or two’s eyes perfectly, but it seems true. It’s a simple trick too, which I like.
My little brother’s eyes are…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Bless us and splash us, Precious, another Newbie! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@Ethryndal You will never, never be judged for insanity in this place. Out of the question. Welcome, welcome, and—a million times welcome. 😛
Learning to be Galadriel, eh? What’s that like?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A Re-Introduction in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@Writefury well if you’re not in a house where are you?!
And actually I remember—you were there to throw confetti when I came on. 😀So happy to have you back.
- Load More
