@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic James Fenimore Cooper in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@WarrioroftheRealm yes, I’ve read Last of the Mohicans! The book was actually pretty good— great characters; pretty good plot, though personally I found the end a little disappointing. Frontier stories are always fun, though, and the different Indian cultures were fascinating.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Politics in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, on second thought it probably wasn’t totally accurate of me to call myself a Republican since I’m recently disgusted with the goings on of that party… 😛
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Bless us and splash us, Precious, another Newbie! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@jess, Go elves and dragons! And swords! And shapeshifters!
-
Kate Flournoy and
Ethryndal are now friends 9 years, 10 months ago -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Bless us and splash us, Precious, another Newbie! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@jess at the moment I am making a very un-elven expression of extreme envy. Do you write fantasy? Because if so, I bet that really helps!
@winter-rose Oh, I’m sure my parents wouldn’t be scared at ALL about a sword in my hands…*evil laugh*
-
Jackson Graham started the topic James Fenimore Cooper in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Any fans of James Fenimore Cooper out there? He’s the guy who wrote The Last of the Mohicans. I really enjoyed that book!
Jackson E. Graham
http://jacksonegraham.wixsite.com/jackson-e-graham -
Daeus replied to the topic Bless us and splash us, Precious, another Newbie! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@jess That’s sweet. I always wanted to do that. I did fencing for about 2 1/2 years as a foil and did a little informal study into the rapier, small sword, and broadsword. Of course, fencing isn’t entirely true to traditional sword fighting, but the basics of it are still the same. Do you do medieval broadswords, rapiers, other? Ever done it with…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Politics in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Christian, Jeffersonian Republican, Conservative Republican/Libertarian, Antifederalist.
And along with Kate’s note, please don’t get too carried away and allow this to become twenty-page topic since I’m supposed to keep an eye on all comments as a moderator.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Bless us and splash us, Precious, another Newbie! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@jess Really? Is it fencing, traditional sword fighting, stage fighting, or some sort of modern swordsmanship?
-
Kate Flournoy and
The Bean are now friends 9 years, 10 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Politics in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya ha! That’s hilarious.
No one holds it against you. 😀Conservative Republican as well.
This topic could get highly controversial, so in advance, let’s all be polite and courteous to each other, dear KeePers, no matter the differences in our opinions.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Ugh. Weird.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
And yes, that is what the dragons and their riders’ relationship is like.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why Paolini works (or doesn't) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya Okay that is weird…
And that’s all right, I know the difference between occult and a cult—I understand your clarification. 😛 -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Bluejay Well I hope I cry too. *sniff*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Bless us and splash us, Precious, another Newbie! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@Ethryndal I know that look. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Politics in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@ClaireC Yuppo. Conservative Republican. How specific did you want to get?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@The-Bean another INFP! Wow, we’re everywhere! 😀
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Bless us and splash us, Precious, another Newbie! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose
We need to start a foundation for poor children whose only material desire in life is to get a real sword. -
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
*pokes head cautiously into forum*
FINALLY! I’ve found my kind of people!!!
- Load More
