@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Hey folks, I’m going to be editing for an hour or so if anyone wants to join.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Hey folks, I’m going to be editing for another hour or so if anyone wants to join.
@hope, @jess, @dragon-snapper, @anne-of-lothorien
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Little Peoples in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Happy to be of some service.
And I know!! Littles and their randomness and imaginations…yes.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey Guys, Hi, um…. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@Leumeister Hello and hi and hey! What’s your favorite book?
Digital art…you have my admiration. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Blank Mastermind in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 10 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Yes to the ‘Mr. Dankworth’. 😀
And is Wolfy’s MBTI type ENTP? I’ve known before but I forgot…
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths Welcome! We’re so very pleased to have you here!
Ah! I love the violin. I’ve been playing for three years now and it sounds like you’re much more dedicated to practicing than I am, but I’ve been improving on that point. Have you been taking lessons or self-teaching?
Also as far as uploading documents… I’m not sure about that,…[Read more] -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Hey Guys, Hi, um…. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@Leumeister @daeus I believe he’s still making episodes under his own name here
Welcome Leumeister! Glad to have you here! You have quite the variety of talents! (writing, animation, composing) Do you read a lot in between those? Have a favorite book?
You asked what we do in our spare time (when not writing of course). I like to bake and sing,…[Read more]
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Blank Mastermind in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 10 months ago
Guys, I just un-wrapped a Dove chocolate and I found this quote on the inside ofthe wrapper.
“Walk to the beat of your own tuba.” That is just so Wolfy. Here’s a couple other quotes that fit his MBTI type.“I’m not insane, I’m just smarter than you are.”
“Happiness isn’t good enough for me. I demand euphoria!”
“If I promise not to kill you can I…[Read more] -
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Blank Mastermind in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 10 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS DALLAS AWESOMENESS! “And I do believe that was the first and last time that Mr. Dankworth flew.” *happy wiggles and squeals and throwing chocolate everywhere* And Dallas calling him Mr. Dankworth? Aaaah, so much more Dallas-ness! All of you Dallas fan-girls (AKA crazy insane girls rolling on the floor laughing and crying and…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 10 months ago
@leumeister Alright, I’m back. And the verdict is…
I love it! *cheers* *confetti* *kazoos*
I mean, it’s not perfect of course, but even as it, is it reads well. I’d probably want a good synopsis of the story before I would decide to read it and I couldn’t give a definite opinion of the book until I had read the whole thing, but you get a big…[Read more]
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Oh. That post was late. I replied to the end of page 1 and didn’t realize there’s two more! Ha. Ha.
@Mark-Kamibaby, that sounds so so so so familiar. I just heard it! Aaaah! Can’t think! Can’t think! Hint. Please? Pretty please? -
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@writefury I. Have. No. Idea. Literally drawing blank and that stinks because I have a quote I want to say but I have to win first.
@his-instrument Oh my word, that VeggieTales is so Funny! I love wataching that one.
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@writefury Hmmm, I must not have very interesting people in my family. I’m not dying to put anyone else but Hans in.
@the-bean Sooooo, I made a mistake. Apparantly I am an extrovert cause I’m ENFP, but I really think I’m half and half. I’m not THAT outgoing.
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Writer's Cramp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@the-bean That sounds messy, but cool. I wish I could explode a stress ball. *sighs at my impossibly weak hands and arms*
@writefury -what is that picture you have as your avatar. It looks like Bad News pulling Wolfy’s jacket. Is it?
What I do for writer’s cramp is i sit on my hands. Weird, I know, but it somehow loosens up the muscles. -
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Little Peoples in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy @Mark-Kamibaya @kate-flournoy (I think you were on here)
Thanks sooo much. This has helped a lot. One of the funnier things I’ve found out about little peoples is their randomness. I was talking with Hope’s little sister a few weeks ago at church. She went from one topic to the next, starting with “I have pretty PJ’s. They have…[Read more]
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Oh thank you @Daeus. Can’t survive without my cyber chocolate fix. Actually I have more real dark chocolate cause we were at MEnards and I bought some on a late Black Friday sale.
I am at 41,600 words, but I’m behind and there’s only three more days and I’m freaking out!
@his-instrument – I can’t lock myself in a room because the computer I use…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@leumeister Hmm… so we don’t pronounce ant the same. Ok, how about this. The ae is pronounced like a from anthology.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hey Guys, Hi, um…. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
Yes, they guy who was running it went solo. It doesn’t look like he’s still running the podcast anymore though. Anyone else know about that?
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus So it’s pronounced Dah-yus? Or Dah-us. Or is it actually Day-us?
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Hey Guys, Hi, um…. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
So, um…What’s with the KingdomPen Radio forum? It hasn’t had any activity in a year! Is KP radio nonfunctional now?
- Load More
