@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Bad Guys and Beasts in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 10 months ago
This is awesome… Slua, hands down. XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic Of Bad Guys and Beasts in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 10 months ago
Slua
-
Jackson Graham replied to the topic How to write song lyrics – Help! in the forum Music 9 years, 10 months ago
Way to go on learning your numerous instruments! For guitar, I suggest that you look into the eMedia cd-rom courses. I got the guitar deluxe pack for $100 and I have made remarkable progress so far (considering my less-than-amateur status before I started the program). Their courses are not usually that expensive, usually around…[Read more]
-
Jackson Graham replied to the topic Of Bad Guys and Beasts in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 10 months ago
Definitely Slua hands down. I normally wouldn’t choose it, but the names of your creatures sound like they would work well with Slua.
If you have any more questions, please let me know!
Jackson E. Graham
http://jacksonegraham.wixsite.com/jackson-e-graham -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
Oh look! A new person! Welcome to KP, @PerfectFifths! *confetti and balloons* This sight has been crucial in my journey as a Christian writer— I wouldn’t be anywhere close to where I am today without it, so I hope it’s everything amazing for you as well. 😉 So glad to have you. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hey Guys, Hi, um…. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@Leumeister wow, I am so late… 😛 But, better late than never. Welcome to the realm of the Kingdom of Pen! So pleased to have you!
Digital art? *perks up, pricks ears* Heyyyy, I do some of that myself. Still very much a novice with actual digital painting, but I do enjoy it.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Blank Mastermind in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 10 months ago
@writefury I know I’m a little late, but I would just like to say that I read your entire story in one day. Seriously. It’s that amazing.
And I want to join the Dallas fan club. I really do. He’s so…adorably awkward. To show my sincere and pure adoration for the guy and to express my worthiness to join the ranks of Dallas fangirls…well, here…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus I got 875 words done. Though I have to leave for work now so I won’t be doing much else for a while.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hey Guys, Hi, um…. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@leumeister Wow, I didn’t even know digital art was something the average person could do (I thought it was all like Pixar animation and stuff that takes decades of college training to learn) Which shows how much I know about it. 🙂 So yeah, good job on that!
Cool name, by the way.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@PerfectFiths Before this thread is done, you will have a lot of people tell you that this forum is bestistest place ever. BELIEVE THEM. I haven’t been her very long, but just through reading everything that goes on, I have come to be pretty certain that they’re telling the truth.
Oh, and it’s pretty funny that you found KP by researching magic…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@hope Ok, I’m done for now. I edited a chapter and a half.
I’ll probably be back in a half an hour to do it again.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic How naming affects characterization in the forum Characters 9 years, 10 months ago
@mark-kamibaya I would be inclined to agree with @leumeister, except for Yukio Kamiyama, which doesn’t hit me as villainous. (Sorry, Leu, hope you don’t mind. 🙂 )
-
Ethryndal started the topic Of Bad Guys and Beasts in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 10 months ago
Hello all! I come to you seeking your highly valued and respected opinions.
Here’s my trouble: I have these creatures called trogs and gremlins in my world, which are nasty little minions of the Tashar, my evil over-lord. Unfortunately, it is extremely annoying when these two creatures are together (which is quite often) as I am constantly having…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal started the topic Of Bad Guys and Beasts in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 10 months ago
Hello all! I come to you seeking your highly valued and respected opinions.
Here’s my trouble: I have these creatures called trogs and gremlins in my world, which are nasty little minions of the Tashar, my evil over-lord. Unfortunately, it is extremely annoying when these two creatures are together (which is quite often) as I am constantly having…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus Oh that’s right! I knew that. Well, good.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@hope Sure. I’m with you.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus, I’m going to be writing on the next installment of a serial story for the next half-hour or so…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy Why, of course it’s fine. Steal is my personal motto, you know.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 10 months ago
I mean, it’s not perfect of course, but even as it, is it reads well. I’d probably want a good synopsis of the story before I would decide to read it and I couldn’t give a definite opinion of the book until I had read the whole thing, but you get a big thumbs up for writing style.
@Leumeister What @Daeus said there. 😉 Forgive the theft, Daeus…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Just Another Girl in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@PerfectFifths Oh I play the violin too! Yes, congratulations for playing ‘non stop’. I know it’s exhausting, and you definitely seem to stick to it more than I. What’s your secret? 😛
Here’s a huge recommendation to read Les Miserables. *hands you huge recommendation* 😉 I’m not finished reading it yet, but I love it.
- Load More
