@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I’m working on Caira at the moment, I really want to get her perfect so maybe I’ll send more than one sketch if that’s okay. I have a very beautiful picture of her in my head and will try to get that on paper!! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Linkup in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
Can we still participate if we don’t have social media? I know I would LOVE to, but I don’t have Instagram or a blog or anything. 😅
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s so cool! The ducks that we’re going to have are Anconas, actually! I love them. I also really like Cayugas, they’re so pretty. <3 I love the story about the rooster! Definitely make it a book! XD
Oooh, that sounds like a really moving topic to write about. I’d like to see what that might turn into in the future, if you’re…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Linkup in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
Ok, I’m in! 😀 So we have to create an element of a story… can it be an existing thing we’ve already made up, or make something new? 🙂 This seems super fun, thanks for inviting me to it!!! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I’ll certainly draw November for you! He seems like a really cute, shy character, I totally L O V E that kind of character type XD.
Ok, thank you for the details! I’m on it! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
That sounds good! I have some ideas in mind! 😀
-
Kads and
Daisy Torres are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Either way, I love your artwork! XD You’re a great artist! Did you draw the art for Lila, or did someone else? Just curious!
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 I checked out your blog and love, love, loved it! It’s so cool that the three of you joined forces to make… a BLOG! That’s an accomplishment, for sure. 😀 (Also a fellow ENFP!!! :3)
-
Awww, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! This means a LOT to me!!! <333 <33 Haha, THANKS!!! I will admit blogging is a lot more fun when you can do it with others!!! Aww, girl, THANKS!! You're just the SWEETEST!!!! 😊 (YES!!! ENFPs UNITE! *high fives*)
-
No problem!! You totally deserve it, I love your posts!! <333
Aw, thank you! You're so nice! <3333
*returns high five with a high ten*
-
-
-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOA! I LOVE that! That’s really good. I could see it play out in my head! 😀 I want to read some more of that!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooooh, thank you! She sounds… daring!
Yep, I’m good with adult characters! Something new to try, right? 😀
I’ll try to get the skin tone as close as I can; I don’t have markers that are medium-olive-y yet XD but I’ll try my best. 🙂
Also, do you want me to just make an outfit for her, or does she wear something specific? 🙂
-
Kads and
Abigail.M. are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Kads and
Alexa Autorski are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Yesssss!! I’ve been trying to get into the zone for what I want book one’s cover to look like, so I’d love to post those. <3
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much! I have a ton of fun coming up with names especially for fairies, elves, etc. In one of my books, the MC’s name is Diel Saigon, and she meets a sprite named Sje (pronounced Shay, lol). But I won’t give away any more!! XD
Again, thanks!! I love, love, love to write. Glad to know you like it!! <3
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
Currently drawing, writing, and dreaming until my hands fall off and my brain stops working. This is in no way a burden; simply the life of a creative individual. 👨🎨
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Ok, thanks! 😀 I have a beautiful picture in mind for her. <3
No problem! I’d be happy to do more characters if you like what I make!! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much! <3 I’m working on Caira at the moment!
Also, I’d like to know.. what genre is she for? Might help me to design her more efficiently! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
No problem! Copics are so great! 😀
(Also, I know I already said this, but I LOVE your art. If you’re okay with it, I’d like to put some of it on my inspiration board <3)
- Load More

Oh, that sounds great! Thank you so much for putting so much time into drawing her! I really appreciate it and am looking forward to the finished product! <3
Take all the time you need 🙂