@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 Hey… if you like Ireland-set stories, I recommend Artemis Fowl if you haven’t already read it. It’s one of the best book series I’ve ever read.
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
Any other Artemis Fowl fans here? Tag me if yes!! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 FELLOW LOTR FAN HEREEEEE!!! XD I really like that image btw.
@jenwriter17 I really like that!! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Indeed, I did. (Which is kind of a tongue twister if you think about it. Indeed I did. Indeed I did.)
When I saw that it put a smile on my face… XDDD
-
Kads started the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey everybody!
This is basically the topic where when you see a cool image or quote, you put it here. I’d prefer primarily images here, but if you see a cool quote don’t be afraid to post it! 😀 The images can be anything, (just be sure to follow KP posting rules, of course) from fan art of something you like to a book cover you thought looked…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 hApPyCaLiFraGiLiSTiCeXpIaLidOcIoUsnEsSSSsSSsSsSSS <3333 (I like to type words all weirdly like that every once in a while… a good break from being a writer and typing sensibly…)
Yess! Aw, thank you! You seem like an awesmazing (awesome and amazing cOmBinEd <3) person as well!!
Hahahaaaaa, spamming Zelda images…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Aww, yay!!! Happycalifragilisticexpialidociousness for the win!!! XD It is really fun to say though…
Yess, I definitely shall! Idk if this sounds weird or not but I do want to get to know you better!! <3 I’m pretty extroverted so love to talk too XD
I’m going to make an inspirational images/quotes topic right now! I’ll be sure…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I am SO glad that that made you happy! When other people are happy it makes me really happy! cough happycalifragilisticexpialidocious cough XD
Aw, well thank YOU! I’ll probably take you up on that and start some deep convo sometime XD
yeah don’t mind if you also get tagged with a slew of images of Zelda… I am thinking abo…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Sorry if that was weirdly worded, I often can’t find the right words to express how I properly feel.. I just want to say that if you ever need a friend or someone to talk to, in good times or bad, I’m here. And so are all these wonderful people! I really want to support you guys even though I’m younger than likely everyone on the forum, and so I…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Oh no! I’m very sad to hear you feel this way. I know I’ve definitely been there before, though. (I am there right now, lol) I never know whether my writing is good or not, I do aim to be published but often I’ll think my writing isn’t good enough and people aren’t going to like it and I will never be published. I think “what if…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Yes, me too!! Someone else I can send random aesthetic art of Zelda to! XD
Yeah!! Only 4 hatched out of the 10 eggs that made it all through incubation sadly (we started off with 16 but some eggs weren’t developing). But still, we have ducklings!!!!! The two in my profile pic are Jeffery-effery and Ash. (Those two are my faves;…[Read more]
-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
currently obsessed with the artemis fowl series ~
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting I’ll do a right to left one, then! Haha, at first they’re hard to read, but the more I read manga I got better at reading it. XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 YESSS. Same here. I’ve only played Ocarina of Time and a li’l bit of A Link To The Past (like barely even past the first dungeon) but I know quite a bit about the other games due to my obsession with the mangas, fan art, and just reading about them. XD The aesthetic of the games is so good, I find! I love it!
Haha, yeah, I’m also…[Read more]
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Yeah, I really like Kaizy’s collage too for some reason! I think the yellow goes nicely with everything (plus it’s his favourite colour, lol). It’s definitely among my favourites that I’ve made. And I, too, am a HUGE fan of inventor/mechanical-type aesthetics. You know, when they’re kinda steampunk-y but not quite? I may have invented a…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Thanks! I love your collages as well! Do you have any favourites of the collages that are on here? 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
YET ANOTHER COLLAGE, EVERYONE. Wow. I’m really into making these. For my main series, The Travelers’ Caravan, we have our first villain collage! Aisha Ember, the dirty double-crosser. She befriends the MCs and then backstabs them at the end. (Okay, okay, I’m done spoiling the plot.)

-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Thank you!!! XD Kaizuke and Chiaroscura are both long names, sooo they become Kaizy & Chiaro. XD Yes, they are! Haha they’re a pretty good ship, I should see if I have any drawings of them together <333
- Load More
