I Feel Discouraged…

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions I Feel Discouraged…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Alexa Autorski
    @writerlexi1216
      • Total Posts: 1011

@scripter-of-kingdoms

It TOTALLY did!!! <33333 cough happycalifragilisticexpialidocious cough XD I love saying that phrase for no apparent reason lol

Oh, definitely take me up on it!! I’d love to talk about anything, whether it’s deep/inspirational stuff or just Zelda talk and talking about our stories!!

Oh, please do that!! I’ve actually slightly gotten back into Zelda again, as in I’ve been thinking about replaying Breath of the Wild (because it was soooo good, and it had horses, which makes it 100000% better!)

You should!!! We could both change our taglines XD

Kads
      @scripter-of-kingdoms
        • Total Posts: 765

@writerlexi1216 Aww, yay!!! Happycalifragilisticexpialidociousness for the win!!! XD It is really fun to say though…

Yess, I definitely shall! Idk if this sounds weird or not but I do want to get to know you better!! <3 I’m pretty extroverted so love to talk too XD

I’m going to make an inspirational images/quotes topic right now! I’ll be sure to tag you!!! :DDD (Post any Zelda fan art you like there XD) Oooooh! You know the places in Breath of The Wild where you can restore your memories? They’re links to the past!

Okay, okay, that was a really bad pun. So bad it was almost good.

YES. I’m going to change it right now XDDD

staring at the fields
        if nothing's really real
        i'll make the winter now my home

Alexa Autorski
        @writerlexi1216

@scripter-of-kingdoms

HAPPYCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUSNESS <33333333 Sorry, I had to…

Awwww, girl I’d TOTALLY love to get to know you better too!! <33333 You seem like a super cool person/friend/writer/compadre/gal pal/I’m running out of things to say!!  *fistbump*

Thanks! I’ll be sure to visit it! You’ll probably find a LOT of LoZ fan art from me every once in a while, so watch out 😛

That was not a bad pun because it made me laugh XD Those places were always so hard to find, am I right?? I’m like, wait, is it here? Or here? Or maybe it’s wayyyy over there? Ugh…

I love your tagline by the way 😉 So glad I have a Zelda fan buddy!

Kads
          @scripter-of-kingdoms

@writerlexi1216 hApPyCaLiFraGiLiSTiCeXpIaLidOcIoUsnEsSSSsSSsSsSSS <3333 (I like to type words all weirdly like that every once in a while… a good break from being a writer and typing sensibly…)

Yess! Aw, thank you! You seem like an awesmazing (awesome and amazing cOmBinEd <3) person as well!!

Hahahaaaaa, spamming Zelda images is encouraged  required!!! >:3

XD It’s like they’re hiding in a corner of the universe, and just when you think you’ve found one, nOPE!

Thank you!! 😉 Me too!! I thought that most people on here maybe wouldn’t really like LoZ, but it turns out a lot of people have similar interests as me! 😀 (Have you ever read Artemis Fowl by the way?)

staring at the fields
            if nothing's really real

Linyang Zhang
            @devastate-lasting
              • Total Posts: 1700

@scripter-of-kingdoms Did someone mention Artemis Fowl?

Lately, it's been on my brain
              Would you mind letting me know
              If hours don't turn into days

Kads
              @scripter-of-kingdoms

@devastate-lasting Indeed, I did. (Which is kind of a tongue twister if you think about it. Indeed I did. Indeed I did.)

When I saw that it put a smile on my face… XDDD

staring at the fields
                if nothing's really real

Jenna Terese
                @jenwriter17
                  • Total Posts: 2522

@writerlexi1216 Yay, I’m so glad you liked them! And thanks! 😀

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
                  www.jennaterese.com

ella
                  @nova21
                    • Total Posts: 604

@writerlexi1216

Hey girl!!!  It looks like everyone said what I was gonna say, so I’ll just send virtual hugs & ice cream your way!!!!!!!!!! 😉❤  Prayin’ you find inspiration and confidence in yourself that you can do amazing things and confidence in that you’re exactly where God wants you to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Keep writing and doing what you love, it doesn’t matter if the first or second or third draft is crappy, it’ll get better soon!!  And that’s what KP is here for!!!  Keep sharing your thoughts, we’ve ALL felt like this before.  Hope you find your spark soon, but if not, take a walk.  And if it’s raining, listen to some awesome music, for example, this playlist (imo 😉):

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5d1vHQyK7422rG8sgctXA9?si=ca33eafdb1fa4d0b

Keep calm and just write!

🤗 Ella

what we do in life echoes in eternity
                    -gladiator, 2000

Issabelle Perry
                    @issawriter7
                      • Total Posts: 976

@writerlexi1216

First off, sorry it took me a bit to see this, I’ve been sooo busy I haven’t had the time for a lot of extra things. Secondly, girl, I 100% FEEL THIS WAY ALL THE TIME!!!!! What I do is first beat myself up but I don’t recommend doing that I’ll step away from my writing for a couple of hours, no more than a day, ’cause I’m just that kind of person, and then I think that right now I’m writing this story for God and for myself and for a friend of mine named, Jane, ’cause well, she wouldn’t let me not write my stories so right now it doesn’t matter if it’s not good or it nobody else will like it. Girl, in all honesty, YOU’RE AN EPIC WRITER AND I ALREADY KNOW THAT I WILL ADORE ANYTHING YOU’VE WRITTEN ‘CAUSE IT’S AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I 110% believe in you!! And the fact that you’ve written anything already means you’re ten times ahead of most people out there who say they wanna write but never do!!!! You’re writing IS going somewhere!!!!!!! And what my fav author, Jennifer Nielsen, says about the good enough thing is “good enough for what?” You’re are MORE than good enough!!!!! And I’m cheering you on ALL THE WAY! *sends motivational chocolate*

God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
                      TeenWritersNook.com

Alexa Autorski
                      @writerlexi1216

@nova21

Aw, thank you, Ella! (How did you know virtual hugs and ice cream was what I needed??) I really appreciate this super kind post–it really made me feel better and made me smile 🙂 I’ve come to see that Kingdom Pen is really helpful and encouraging, so I’m super blessed to have found all of you! And I’m sure I’ll find the spark soon, and if not, I’ll follow your advice and take a break! Also, I love listening to music, so thank you for the playlist! I really appreciate the support 😀

Gracie J.
                        @gracie-j
                          • Total Posts: 1789

@writerlexi1216 You are so welcome! I’m so glad I made you smile! Yes, you’re not alone in feeling discouraged, nor are you the only one who feels alone! Before KP, I didn’t think there were any other young Christian writers out there, let alone ones who felt down in the dumps half the time!

And, YAS! When you started posting in the romance topic, I got SO excited about Caira and Newton and your story and I just–ugh…I HAVE to read it!!! XD Anytime you need some feedback, I’m here! And, yeah, I know that feeling. I personally believe the end is better than anything else in my WIP…which does not bode well for gaining readers’ attention. XD

Oh, yeah, Kingdom Pen is the best! Everyone on here is just SO SWEET! I think I’ve made more friends within a few months on here than I have in my life! (Okay, that sounds horrible, but it’s actually true.) Y’all are fantabulous! 🙂

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Alexa Autorski
                          @writerlexi1216

@issawriter7

Thank you, Issabelle!! *happily accepts motivational chocolate* This is EXACTLY what I needed right now 😉 Your post was so sweet, thank you!!! It was, like, a huge bundle of encouragement! And wow, I started smiling sooo big when you said those things! That was really kind, and I really, really appreciate it (and that quote, too!) Thanks for cheering me on! And I’m cheering YOU on too!!!  Thank you for the help!!! *hugs* 😀

Issabelle Perry
                            @issawriter7
                              • Total Posts: 976

@writerlexi1216

You’re soooooooooooo welcome, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aww, I’m SOOOO HAPPY to hear this was encouraging!!!! Aww, well, know I meant EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!! You’re welcome!! That’s what writerly friends are for!!!!!!!! Aww, THANK YOU, girl!!!!! <33 *hugs you back* 😃

God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
                              TeenWritersNook.com

Alexa Autorski
                              @writerlexi1216

@Gracie-j

Yeah, finding Kingdom Pen is such a blessing for me!! Writing is my biggest passion EVER, so I’m soo happy to find other Christian writers who love it as much as I do!!! And I’m super glad you’re a fan of Caira and Newton (they’re the best!), and you were super helpful with your tips 😉 Ahaha, yeah, the middle (where I’m at) is definitely better than the beginning, but… *shrug* that’s okay.

I know!! Everybody on here is so kind and awesome and encouraging! Sorry for all the exclamation points, but y’all have gotten me super encouraged that I can’t help it! 🙂

Alexa Autorski
                                @writerlexi1216

@scripter-of-kingdoms

Aww, thank you!! <3333 And, I know I’ve heard of Artemis Fowl from SOMEWHERE… *racks brain to try to remember* but I don’t know where, and I’ve never read the book/watched the movie, either. But if you recommend it, I’ll look into it!! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >