@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres XD It’s true but like everyone just has those characters that
have a soft spot inown your heart.I go harder on them when I’m designing them becausethose characters turn out the best if you spend time on them. <3 (Kodia’s one of them XD) -
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 Thank you!! Actually, it’s not a manga XD That’s just my art style. Thank you! I’m really glad I did that, it paid off after 3 days!! XDDD
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Yellow there, everyone! I made an illustration for the cover of my first novel… what are y’alls thoughts? Would you pick this book up if you saw it in a bookstore? What kind of vibe does it give?
(And btw, this took around six hours to create, all drawn by hand with Copic markers in case you were wondering 😅)
-
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres Thank you!!! I actually came up with the name myself 😊 I have the feeling he’s gonna be my next li’l bean… Look out Kodia, you’re about to undergo….. CHARACTER DESIGN, MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
-
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres No problem! I’m actually going to write a short story about the characters <3333 The boy’s name is Kodia and I’m still deciding the pixie’s name. <33
-
Kads replied to the topic I can’t figure out some cool names for my character! in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
@lucy No problem! I thought Ciel was a cool name. It actually means “sky” in many languages!
-
Kads replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Ooooh, that’s really pretty!!
-
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @gracie-j @libby @daisy-torres @abigail-m Awww, thank you guys! I really loved writing the poem ❤️❤️❤️ It’s my fave I’ve ever written so far.
-
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey everybody.. I wrote a poem that I wanted to share..
<p style=”text-align: center;”>Forever Perfect | A Poem</p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”>The pixie child went out to play
Betwixt the grass and trees one day
With the wind at her back, and soft earth underfoot
Her sight: it was caught, one mere step forth she put
For ’twas a young boy, e…[Read more] -
Kads replied to the topic I can’t figure out some cool names for my character! in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
@lucy-israel Here’s three I came up with!
Nova
Ciel
Temas
There’s a few, heh, but if you want more I can brain-dump a list for you.
-
Kads replied to the topic A series of Unfortunate Events? in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@trulyyours_karilyn I have the entire series plus add-on books, they’re literally one of my fave book series EVER. XD I’ve read the entire series at least 3 times now, I think.
-
Kads and
Lucy Israel are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Kads posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
Er, hey, everyone. I got an article on KP published!!! https://kingdompen.org/write-side-characters/
-
That’s AWESOME, girl!!!!!!! <333333 *high-fives* It sounded totally amazing and really helped me a lot! 🙂 WOOHOO!!!!!
-
@writerlexi1216 Thank you!!! *returns high-five* I’m SO GLAD it helped you; that makes me very happy to hear!!!
-
-
Yayayay!!!! 🎉🎉🎉 I loved it 💛💛💛 Keep it up!!!
-
@nova21 Thank you!! I’m glad you loved it!!
-
-
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Thank you!!! 😊
@writerlexi1216 Thank you! I’d love to see you do some manga, definitely try it!! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic You get to be one of your characters for a day. Who would you be and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Thank you! ^^ I’ll probably post some art of Faye later in case anybody’s interested lol
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Seriously? I didn’t think it was very good XD I try though, I try. Ahaha I’m happy to hear you liked it though!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting WHOA!!! That is SO GOOD!!!!! :DDD I’ve always wanted to do realism but never got very good at it XD
On that note, I finished the manga paneling.. it’s only one page and not very good, but still. It’s left to right, too. Sorry if it doesn’t feel authentic or the format is weird or if you can’t read it XD

-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Aww, sorry to hear you had to stop drawing!! What kind of stuff did you draw?
-
Kads replied to the topic You get to be one of your characters for a day. Who would you be and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Wow, this is a hard question… I have so many interesting characters imo! I’d probably pick, if I had to choose, either Faye or Kadotake. They’re both from diff stories, but I’ll describe them. 🙂
Faye, as her name suggests, is a fairy (!!!). A pixie, to be more precise. (And yes she has a pixie cut.) She’s one of my MC’s bodyguards!…[Read more]
- Load More
