@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@daisy-torres ooOooOo!! Count me in!!! If anyone wants to race/sprint with me, I’m usually available from like 10 am CST to 12 or 1 pm CST. And also sometimes in the evening. 😀 I also have a first draft due in June, so this will be quite helpful!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@daisy-torres Thank you!!! I didn’t draw these lol if you were wondering, I just used a program that makes the faces, a bit like photoshop.
@mkfairygirl Aw, I’m so honoured you want me to do Rosalie!!! ❤️❤️ I’ll do her for sure!
-
Kads replied to the topic What's your process of creating a main character for your story? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 6 months ago
@kathleenramm
Process? What process?ÂHaha, this will be a longggggg post.Often, a main character of mine will start out as a persona of me. It’s weird, but I do it. For those of you who know Kadotake— she’s based on me (although very slightly. the similarities stop at appearance) and was originally a character from a fanfic I abandoned. XD
On…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Help! I don't know what to do next… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 Hmm… I had an idea! What if Hope’s real world days keep repeating (like, whenever she wakes up it’s the same day again) since she keeps doing things wrong? So that way, she has to figure out what to do right so she can stop the repeating days!
I dunno, just spitballing ideas. 😝
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@mkfairygirl No problem!!! <33333 Awww, thank you for featuring it!!!! Hahaha, I’m so glad to hear that you liked Palladin’s picture!!! <33333 No problem! I’d happily do more for you if you wanted!
And thank you!! I liked making it XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 No problem! I’m so glad you liked it!!! 😀❤️
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 I tried to do Bridget… lmk what you think!!

-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 On it, girl!
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 Eeeeeek, I’m super-super glad you liked what I made!! <333 No problem, girl!!!! <3333333 Hehe, it’s fine, I love when people are inspired – it in turn inspires me!
@hallie-jean I’m glad you liked it!!! <3 No problem!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Hahahaha, I’m so glad you loved her!!! <333333 I also really like the things you made!! <333333 I’m really really glad you liked Caira!! <333 Thank you, girl!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Does this sorta look like what you pictured? 😉 What’s really funny is that my heroine, Chiaro, also looks quite similar to Caira XDDDDD

-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Ofc I’ll do Caira! <3333 XD Lemme go do that then!!
-
Kads replied to the topic How do you develop your story ideas? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@joy-caroline Ahhh, you will not get a simple answer for this, but I’ll talk about how The Travelers’ Caravan series came together for me. (Side note: still on book one.)
So. One day I was on the treadmill. I was daydreaming about this one character/persona I had, and I was like, “What if she had friends?” In the very, very, very, VERY first i…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@hallie-jean I tried, I tried. XD Here’s Daren! <3

-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Hehe, np!
(And I’ll do Caira for you if you want… I have a few good images that I think would suit her… 😉 😉 )
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Aww, hehe thanks! I love doing them! <3 <3 <3 It’s called Artbreeder (artbreeder.com) if you wanna check it out! <3 (Also, if you want to edit any of the images I’ve made, just make an acc on there – it’s free! – and then go to artbreeder.com/kadotake, from there you can click on the existing images on my acc and toy around w/…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 I tried my best on Emiyn! <3 XD Hope you think it looks alright!

- Load More
