@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@daisy-torres Sure! I’ll keep it flat, no shading, no colour, just the lines XD EEK I AM SO EXCITED AHHHH <33333 I’ll prob have it done this afternoon XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@daisy-torres Awesome!!! 😎 I’ll draw the person (do you want me to shade it?) and tag you when it’s finito! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@daisy-torres Ahh, unfortunately I’m no good at drawing landscapes XD would you be ok with me doing a piece of line art of a person or something and then you digitally colour it? Sorry XD
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 @mkfairygirl THANK YOU!!! I really loved drawing it hehe 😎
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 Thanks! I drew it myself! 😀 It’s supposed to be of me XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@daisy-torres Awesome! What do you want to do, then? 😀 And thank you!! I love drawing!
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 Aww, praying that you get it finished!!!! <33333 (Also love your profile pic! 😀 )
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 Thank you!! Eek, I’m super excited that I hit that mark too!!!! 😀 😀 😀 And- what? CONGRATS, GIRL!!!!!!
@mkfairygirl Eeek, thank you so much!!!! <33333
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@everyone lol
Got back from my sprint just now! I think I wrote somewhere around 1k in the hour? Not sure.. XD
The last line I wrote:
There was a moment of hesitation, hypnotization, and then it stabbed the creature – just as the figure, the boy, it was revealed, fell into spasm and lost everything he had once been.
Also, I hit 40k on my first…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@mkfairygirl We’re starting now! (I’m sprinting from :10 to :10 cuz I’m a bit late, oof. XD)
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@daisy-torres Actually, I’m on CST (2 hrs behind est) but all my KP friends are on EST so I just go with that one. XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@daisy-torres And here’s a recent art piece of mine, a character I made for Legend of Zelda! <3

-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@daisy-torres In regards to the landscape, sure!! 😀 <3 And YES! I’d love to do a collaboration piece!! Do you do digital art? If so, I could draw a pencil drawing and you could colour it digitally… or something like that lol. <3
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@devastate-lasting Ofc! 🙂
@issawriter7 Yay! Glad you wanna join us!
@mkfairygirl Yayy! XD If you want I can tag you when we start!
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@mkfairygirl Evening! And yep, we’re starting today!
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Hello everyone!! @writerlexi1216 and I have decided to start a sprint routine, every day from 8-9 EST… anyone up for joining us? 😊
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@daisy-torres Thank you! A couple of my drawings are up here on KP actually (but they’re old, ugh). If you want I can show you some recent ones!
(k, i know that was random, but i love showing people my art.)
Ok, I’ll be able to get the forest, meadow, and castle in the picture, but not the mirrors. 😂 I’m sorry! It’s really hard to get Artbreeder…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@daisy-torres If only I could draw like that… *sighs* Anyways! Yeah, there can be some REALLY weird stuff that comes out of Artbreeder XD I find just messing around with it the best way to go, or breeding from other people’s images. Yay, I’m glad you did!! 😀 If you want I can make one for you!! <33
-
Kads replied to the topic What's your process of creating a main character for your story? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 6 months ago
@kathleenramm Yeah, I like making my characters based on me! They are not that similar to me though, like at ALL, they maybe have a similar personality detail or mannerisms as I do and that’s pretty much it. XD It explains why one of my MCs, Bren, has the same personality type as me though. (ENFP-T, but she’s crazier. Like, way, way, crazier.)…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Hallo! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 6 months ago
@buildsbygideon Sorry I’m late to this (again). XD If you use my little tag thingy under my profile picture,( @scripter-of-kingdoms ) when you reply to me it’ll notify me. 🙂
Ooooo, I’m so glad you’re liking it!!! Hahaha, well, if Indorsia counts as another world, you might say that’s true 😉 It’s a super good book and I’m so glad you’re liking…[Read more]
- Load More
