@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 😳 ok yeah probably
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 hehe I’m enjoying reading the other character group. Hitchens is gonna regret provoking Nyx.😆
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ellie
Ellie watched as Kad flew around with Eddie on his back. When they landed, she hopped off immediately.
“That was AMAZING!!” she almost shouted.
Eddie stepped forward. “Kad, could you see our ship from up there?”
Dante
“So,” Dante said to Reuben as they walked down the hall. “You have brothers? Wha…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Hi sorry I haven’t role played much lately (Steve, Bucky, Dante, Kursk, I’ve missed you!)
Imma kinda add an extra scene from before they meet Ruben. I’ve had the scene in my head for a while, just haven’t had the time to write it down.
DanteDante laughed as he heard the others start running up the stairs behind him. A…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Ugh I keep writing loopy, sorry. @TheLoonyOne
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
@TheLoopyOne
Character playlists?😍 Send them to me I wanna hear them!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I can’t wait to see the drawing of Kad! He has such a cool character design 😊❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Eddie and Ellie
“I’ll go first, just in case. Everyone, fall in behind.” Wayne said and the door swung open.
Kad suddenly screeched and ran past Ellie, making her jump and tense up. He took to the air and flew around a few times. So much for Wayne’s caution. Ellie thought, a bit irritated, but seeing Kad so happy e…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
@TheLoonyOne I love Elissa and this little backstory so much! Also the “Right.” “Right.” thing they do all the time is adorable.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Help me name my character? in the forum Characters 3 years, 11 months ago
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Meena Sitron aka Lemonhead

-
Loopy replied to the topic Help me name my character? in the forum Characters 3 years, 11 months ago
L
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
@TheLoopyOne I love it! Can’t wait to meet Grant and Elissa 😄
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Dante
The four carried on, looking everywhere for stairs, an air of excitement all around them. It wasn’t long before Kursk called “Here! I found some!” (Sorry I do not trust myself to do the accent)
The others hurried over, Dante getting there first. He looked up. The stairs did not look very welcoming. They wound tight…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ellie
“We call it frostfire.”
Ellie stared at the blue flames. She was half tempted to stick her hand in it to test how cold the fire really was, but she restrained the urge.
“It’s beautiful.” Eddie said, putting Ellie’s thoughts into words.
Ellie started mentally filling away what Kad had told them. Fire breathi…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 lol we’re never actually on here at the same time
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 It would be so funny if the two groups find the ship at the same time. The girls would be really mad at Dante and Steve would be all embarrassed from being caught stealing lol 😆 I’m gonna have to actually design the ship now though…
Dante
“Sounds like a plan to me. Any idea ‘vhere zat ship could be?”
Kursk’s eyes sparkled wit…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Dante
“Well… I was on a ship, a spaceship I mean, when I ended up here. There’s a chance that it ended up here as well. So, we could try to find it and… take it.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @GodlyFantasy12
Oh no… I just read the part where Lilith met Frida. I am now terrified for the safety of everyone in the castle. O_O
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Dante
“And you? V’here are you from?”
Dante glanced at Kursk and then down at the floor.
“I’m from… I doubt you people would know the place. I’m from a planet that’s just called Planet 4C. It’s really big and empty and uninhabited. Nothing ever really happened there. I prefer the city.”
He finished speaking and looked…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Help me name my character? in the forum Characters 3 years, 11 months ago
@TheLoonyOne @GodlyFantasy12 @freedomwriter76 Thank you guys! Theses are really helpful! 😊
I really like Lizzie, Calla, Meena, Robin, and Gwen. Now I have to decide hehe 😬
@power That doesn’t sound weird at all. I was thinking of having some characters call her Lemon Head as a joke, but I also like the idea of her just always going by it. (…[Read more]
- Load More
