@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
Okay! Yeah, do! It’s great. And there’s another one called “One Soul” that she sings. I love that one too.
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, wow!! That’s awesome! You take your charries music very seriously😮😂. I eventually want to have that many songs for mine, but for now, I’ve only got like 3 songs total😂😅. I’m gonna go listen to all of those songs now😂…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 No, I love her dress! The swirly and diamond details look great
-
Loopy's profile was updated 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh! I like your November and Ara drawing too! The clothes look really good.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Did you guys see my rp from last week? Sorry if you already did. I don’t want to be pushy at all.
-
Loopy replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy Love what you wrote!
@mineralizedwritings Yes! Comfort zone is important. If something in a story disturbs you or goes against your conscience, even if it isn’t necessarily a bad thing, it’s actually wise to stop reading.
@everyone
I think everyone is kinda saying the same thing: Glorify God. Clearly show what is good and what is…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
A song that describes a lot of my teenage characters is My Place In This World by Micheal W. Smith. I would recommend this song to ALL TEENS and young adults everywhere because it is so true and so relatable.
Okay cool! I’ll totally add that to my list of songs to listen to. I have a song that I absolutely love, and is so good. It’s cal…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
You’re so welcome!! Thank you for making this topic!
You just said literally what i wanted to say, but so much better😂😅😮😊! No, it helped a lot!
@everyone
Y’all all helped me understand the difference between evil magic and godly magic better! Thank you all!
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Its fine y’all! And I’m sorry for butting in. I just couldn’t stand y’all being confused and I knew what was wrong😂😅.
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I think @godlyfantasy12 was confused when you said:
Also, he’s doing part time college so… he’s actually not middle age. Btw. Lol
Bc y’all had been talking about your other charrie, Jasmine. And then when you said that about— you were talking about John, right? About that, she was still thinking you were talking about Jasmine.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
Levi (my prodigal or antagonist turned protagonist): The Prodigal Son by Laura Story.
Okay, Cool! I like the name Levi.
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
Fun topic idea!!
Thanks!! I was kinda afraid no one would like it and think it was weird😅😂.
So what first came to mind, was Everton. The song “I Ain’t Worried” by OneRepublic from Top Gun: Maverick is what really describes Ev’s personality, I feel like.
Oh my gosh, it does!! I just listened to it again, and from what I’ve read about Eve…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
Fun topic idea!!
So what first came to mind, was Everton. The song “I Ain’t Worried” by OneRepublic from Top Gun: Maverick is what really describes Ev’s personality, I feel like.
I will definitely be hang around on this thread, adding more later. 😁
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
sorry, girl, your tag didn’t work! 😊
-
Light started the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @arien @starofthenorth @loopylin@theloonyone @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @Wilder-w @e-m-trepke @godlyfantasy12 @sarafini @felicity @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @anyone-else
Hi everyone!! So lately I’ve been listening to a lot of music. And it got me thinking. What’s a song that describes you, maybe a song about what som…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin
I feel like magic is a term used very loosely. Most people have their own definition of it. But there should be a defining line between the magic God speaks against and fantasy magic in the mind of a Christian. Though some people are more strict on that than others and that is totally fine. 🙂 -
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @starofthenorth @felicity @koshka
Next, Albert Moore!
He was one the fun-loving middle children of the Moore family. Until the war breaks out. They live in the South and don’t agree with slavery. They plan to escape to the North… but before they do, Albert and his father are drafted. They has no choice but to accept. They for…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@folith-feolin
Yes! I completely agree with what your brother said. He put it perfectly. - Load More
