@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Awesome!
I’m not the only one! 😂
But I did use my iPad to make a movie trailer for me and my brtoher’s Lego stories!
Sounds cool!!
Yes. Sometimes it’s hard to show the light when you have to write dark things. I sort of struggle with this. I struggle more with incorporating my theme, which is: trust…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I think your next for our group with Gwyndalf and for us and Godly I think i was going to RP as Uvah, but I’m fine if you wanna do it first (:
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
When I get the time, I will for sure read it!! 🙂
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else
Ok…
So… when I write my stories or books, I imagine them as movies. Complete with music and different camera angles. 😂 😂 (Now, I couldn’t hum the music or anything. It’s just there. Lol)
So is anyo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Lemme know when you have the time to draw one of my charries! He’s not in my WIP, but he is my cinnamon roll!!! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Your WIP sounds really interesting!!
Laura Ingalls Wilder! That’s awesome! I still have yet to read Little House on the Prairie. 🤦🏻♀️ XD
The Anne series is soooo good!! My favorite is Rilla of Ingleside and Anne of Avonlea (Or Anne of the Island. I can’t remember which one. XD)
Harry Potter is really good too!! Have you watched the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Alright! I’ll probably do that tomorrow.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
Oh ok! 😉
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay! Oof, so sorry! I haven’t had much time to read it, but I’ve got some now. I’ll go find it!
-
Light replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow, am I late XD. So sorry! Well, I guess better late than never.
Hello! Welcome to the Kingdom! I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a Christian, Homeschooled teen girl who loves drawing my characters, exploring the great outdoors, playing piano, ranting about books and movies, writing, Middle Earth and anything from Tolkien, and our Savior,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ahhh RIKER!!! He is SO PRECIOUS ❤❤❤❤❤!! Ugh those little hungry kids 💔😭💔😭 Ugh that is such a sweet scene ❤❤❤ I love it!!
Aww, I’m sorry this morning was rough, but I’m glad you’re doing better now!!! ❤️❤️❤️ You’re very welcome!!! 😁💕 And I’m doing pretty well. I’m doing better than I was a week or so ago…just trying to take…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m…doing a lot better than this morning, honestly 😅. This morning was rough, but we got together and read scriptures and prayed as a family, and it’s been a lot better :). Thank you for asking ❤️❤️! How are you?
Oh my gosh, I read some of that book online one time…it is so sad but good😭😭😭 Haha, I’m re-reading a book too!…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
😁😁😁
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha, that’s okay! I was doing things yesterday so I don’t know if I would’ve been able to RP anyway lol.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!! Yes, I loved making it. 🙂
Hi! Oh cool! Poetry and songs lyrics sound awesome! I’d love to read some!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!! Right?! It’s so perfect!
Aww thank you!! Yes she is haha. She is 16 years old ;).
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Iris is so pretty! How old is she in your story?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!! <3 It was really fun to make.
- Load More
