@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Amidala
Ami looked around. What had just happened? Lyn, Grimm, and Nyx had just… disappeared! That was impossible! But throughout her journeys, Ami had learned not to think that the impossible couldn’t be done.
She walked over to Uvah. “They just… vanished!” She said. “What are we going to do next?”
(Sry that was short.)
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHH CONGRADULATIONS!!! *literal round of applause + standing ovation*
*bows* Thank you, thank you! XD lol
So happy for you Esther!!!
🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊
Can’t wait to see where you take it, you got this! 😁💛
Thanks!!
I can’t wait to see where it goes, too! XD
WOOO-HOOOO!!!! GO, GIRL!!!! 🥳🎈🎉🎊🎉🎈🥳🎊 I c…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes, being a leader is really hard, being expected to have it together all the time, fear of failure
It’s just really really a lot of pressure, sorry you’ve had to go through that, I understand it though *hugs*
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Are Dylan and Liren gonna have a rap battle about how much they don’t deserve redemption? Lol
XD that would be hilarious!!
But do either of them even know how to rap? Dylan maybe
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thanks for sharing (:
That’s really sweet, and I’m sorry if you ever feel alone, we all do
but just know that you have such an energetic and happy soul that is displayed through your writing! And it’s been awesome to get to know you through that C:
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Are Dylan and Liren gonna have a rap battle about how much they don’t deserve redemption? Lol
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantsy12 @lightoverdarkness6
Aww poor Ara!! She’s so sweet <3<3 Asher’s gonna have himself a little crush XD
XD XD That is sooo cute
Also, I loved reading Dylan’s Rp!!!!! I still feal bad about Zyrin but he’ll be fiiine
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @godlyfantasy12
I think you had everything right Gwyn, I have my prince Everi and his younger sister. Esther has two brothers and Skyler, I think. And I think Mayvee will somehow get lost and find Luna.
I thought that Ara and Luna were together, and they were both gonna meet Asher but it seems that Ara is by herself (poor girl…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww poor Ara!! She’s so sweet <3<3
Asher’sgonna have himself a little crush XD -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom
I’m gonna do Dylan’s RP ;).
Dylan
As I trudged down the long hall of this place, this accursed place, I rubbed my arms quickly, trying to warm them. A wish for my jacket shot through me, but I pushed it away.
He needs it more than I do…
After all, a mistake, a miscreation like me d…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I’ve studied French the most, so with that and the fact that it’s a romance language has made it the easiest. I haven’t been on top of the other ones as much as I would like to either. As for conlang influence, I actually don’t try to take any deliberate inspiration, trying to think creatively. That being said, when I speak it, most…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*appears again* I introduced your Marvel AU to my sister and she is in love and wants more chapters ASAP. XD She’s currently fangirling over Steve and Phil. *disappears again but will most likely reappear soon*
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much!!! You got them all correcttttt. XD
3. Steve Rogers/Captain America/Chris Evans (yes, I shall give all three! 😂😂😂)
I shall accept all three of those answers, good job. XD *pats you on the head*
Are the two swords related to a book or something…? 😅
The two swords are Fili’s and Kili’s from The Hobbit. &…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
yes ma’am!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh I didn’t realize my original post actually came through! Took a few days tho. XD
Anyways, thank you so much! *nods* you got them right! The second guy is Tauren Wells, a Christian singer.
The dog portrait is not of my dog (I do want to do one of him sometime tho, he just has a lot of hair XD), it’s a portrait of my friend’s dad’s…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww they’re all grown with their family and it’s so cute!!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AHH LEO!!! TALIA!!! ELLA AND OH MY GOODNESS SADIE!!! Oh my gosh Sadie looks exactly like my little cousin!!! SO CUTE!!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom
Hmm, maybe after my character Asher meets someone, we can have N’nesha and Asher and maybe Arabella? Idk. lol I guess we’ll figure it out 🙂
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom
Sounds good to me. I think Liren is first going to meet Phervin? But who wants to meet N’nesha? I guess I’ll write her first, and we’ll see how that goes.
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
