@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
But of course!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Just saw your space girl drawing, I love it! The squid is adorable and I love the girls eyes!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I wanted to have book 1 be called “Afterthoughts of hate” But nearly everyone I asked prefers the one word title. So idk, what do you think?
I like “Afterthoughts of hate” sets more of a tone I think. But just “Afterthoughts” is also a cool title
Thank you! The falling into a river part of the story is also a metaphor for Kai…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Have at it girl! I haven’t heard of your first book yet so I’d like to hear about that sometime as well! But for now tell us about this character!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! NOVEMBER!!!! I nearly cried at his utter pain. That was so crazy, ah!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Don’t worry. He kinda knew it would upset her, too XD
Lol, yeah, she won’t hurt him though. Now if she ever runs into Hans however… I think he’d be in serious trouble XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Again, sorry, but he just did so many things that I knew would upset her specifically XD
Don’t worry. He kinda knew it would upset her, too XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Okay, I apologize in advance for this Dante XD
SERIN
The blond Layson was the first to respond to her title. “Very cool” he said idly, watching his young daughter run around. “So… we can call you Serin?”
A muscle ticked in Serin’s jaw. She felt the title deserved a bit more respect than, ‘very cool’.
She…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
NOOOO HANS HOW DARE YOU BRING HIS FAMILY INTO THIS!!!!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I get you, it can be annoying, there are some that I have really liked though
One of my fave books is Identity by Camille Peters and (as you can easily guess from the title XD) it has that trope, though it’s a retelling of The Goose Girl, it was so cute
Though I can see why the trope is a little over used an sometimes messy XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin
Yessss! They do!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@mieraralizedwritings
Wait… I was distracted by the pretty art, but Kaine survives… right?!?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
“November is not stupid.”
Awww
“I-I…” November pursed his lips. “Don’t punish Riker. You don’t have to help me find anyone, really. And…there’s no reason to punish him for…for accidentally speaking out of line.”
Awwwwwwww 🥺 November and Riker are so sweet. They deserve better.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AHH!! NOVEMBER BEING SO BRAVE!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
that looks awesome! I love the lighting
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
(sorry that took a while, I was distracted again)
Nah your fine!
Also, loving Dante’s swagger over here XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @princeasachronicle22
Dante
Dante stayed crouched in the shadows, assessing the situation. Ever since the confrontation with Steve and the strange light that had teleported him across the castle, Dante had been more jumpy than usual. He decided that he would not run off on his own and abandon Ellie, at least not this…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@Orielle
Oh cool! I’ll try to read this when I have some more time 🙂
- Load More
