@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
It’s been awhile since I’ve read your wip so I forgot who he is 🤣
Oh, you mean Adoulphus?? That’s Leo (<3 <3) and his brother’s oldest stepbrother ;).
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
OH MY GOSH THOSE STORIES ARE SO GOOD!! UGHHHH!!!
Omg!!! I kinda knew it was gonna be Adoulphus, but I was still surprised and so happy!!! That’s so sweet!! Dietrich and Adoulphus both get redemption arcs?! I love that <3 <3.
You have shattered my heart. Completely. I don’t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @booksandbeakers @freedomwriter76
I finally have a name for my trilogy!!
The Endoxos Trilogy. Book one is titled: The Insiders. I already love the title!! What do you all think?
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
“He said this, signifying by what kind of death he would glorify God. When He had said this, He said to him, “Follow Me.” Peter turned and saw following them the disciple whom Jesus loved, who also leaned against His bosom at the supper and had said, “Lord, who is it that is going to betray You?” When Peter saw him, he said to Jesus, “Lord, wha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Sorry I didn’t respond right away!! When I get the chance I will definitely read it!!
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Who’s General Donovan in the first place? 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Loki is THE BEST!!!
I didn’t cry in any of the Marvel movies. XD I’m so unemotional when it comes to stories! XD I’ve only almost cried reading/watching Little Women, reading Lad: A Dog, Marley and Me, Wingfeather Saga, and watching Where the Red Fern Grows. And on those I didn’t actually shed tears, but I came close.
I pro…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
I can’t wait to read all this!! When I get the time to sit down and read it all, I definitely will!!
-
Esther replied to the topic WIP Idea (still making outline) for Kharvia Anthology S1B1 in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin
Guys, this looks AWESOME!!! The worldbuilding is super complex and just really awesome!! And ideas for “prequels” are almost endless!
Even though I don’t prefer sci-if, the Kharvian Anthology looks amazing and I would definitely read it if you ever choose to share!
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok… I’ve seen a bit of Aramis is the Fantasy/Modern School AU and… I have to admit… he is a really good villain/antagonist!!! Like, he annoys me A LOT; but such a good villain!!
Some villains are just so cool!!
Loki anyone??
-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
OH. MY. GOODNESS!!! I LOVE IT!!!
But… I would request a little change 😅 I came up with a title last night in bed. XD I would still want it to have Endoxos Trilogy Book One, but the title for book one is The Insiders.
I really like how it looks!!! But maybe something without flames, cuz I’m not sure if that is quite the aesthetic. Mayb…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aramis, Edrich, Lilith, and General Donovan (along with some others) are the villains of the story.
Okay, thanks for clearing that up, and again tell me when you finish your books ’cause I wanna read them so bad! Poor Pax!
The main character in my WIP has a very cush life, and I haven’t gotten into sad backstories as much but I’m…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
There are a few redeemed antagonists in my series but there are quite a few unredeemed, because there’s gotta be that mix, ya know? It’s heartbreaking, but…sometimes that’s the only way to show the real truths and pack meaning into the stories
Yes, so sad but very true
I love that your doing their backstories though…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@Godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings
Poor Pax though! The poor baby had no idea what kind of a family (or not) he’d be born into
Wait, so this is Paxton’s story?? And Aramis is his villian???? AHHH!! THESE POOR CHILDREN!!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*Blubbers uninteligable sobs*
My heart… so Aramis is the future villian??? Nooo. I need to hear more about this book, so if you ever publish I can read it while eating chocolate and crying
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok yeah, I kinda like afterthoughts of hate better too. Idk what buttermilk and sadness means 😂 I’ll assume you mean sweet and sad?
Lol, sorry, I think it’s from a movie? It’s just something my family say’s all the time XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow, Serin sure has a hard time making friends XD
XD, sadly yes, she’s super intense and few can really handle her. A lot of her character arc is realizing this and softening some of her edges
Most of her anger in this case was because she saw it as an offense to her culture and because Dante reminded her so much of Kun’en.…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*Me sobbing over here*
- Load More
