@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
WHAT YAYYYYYYY
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
Falon smiled, “Math has always been my better subject but I prefer English, but I would choose none, I can’t wait for my elective class after this.”
“Oh, what are you taking for your electives?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
“So… do you prefer Math or English?” Falon asked.
Ev tilted his head. “None of the above…?” He chuckled. “But if I had to choose one, I’d choose English. I seem to have better luck in English than in math.”
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“Hey, Tirion, you wanna sit with me and my friends?”
Tirion glanced at Riker’s friends.
They all looked nice enough. Plus, Riker was cool, so Tirion bet his friends were too.
“Sure, I’d love to. Thanks for asking.” He replied.
The two boys walked over to where the other kids were sitting.
“Hey guys, meet Tirion. Tirion mee…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
Falon let out a little laugh, “I’m pretty sure we’re supposed to wear matching colors. My favorite colors are blue, red, and black. What about you?”
“Oh, okay,” Ev replied with a smile. “I like red. Do you wanna go with that?”
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
OOOOH YAY! I was wondering what happened with the Marvel Pirate AU!!!!
(also, you should totally Bucky & Wanda 😉)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
“Uh…” she hesitated. Ev watched her expectantly. “Yeah,” she finally said. “I would love to.”
Ev grinned. Well, that went a lot better than he thought it would.
“Great!”
The sat there in awkward silence for a moment. “So, uh… Are we supposed to like have matching outfits or something?” Ev asked, chuckling nervously.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sorry that took so long XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
“Hey,” a girl said, the one sliding into the seat next to him.
Ev turned and saw Falon already putting her book and notebook on her desk. “Oh, hi!” He pushed a hand through his hair. Just when he was thinking about her she shows up…
Maybe now was the time to ask her to the dance. From how much Ami and Clint were hanging out, he d…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Alright!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok, so I’m going to write down my thoughts, I’m about in the first third at this point. So all he’s said basically is what we believe, and how that is deviated from Christian orthodoxy. Yes, we believe in a lot of different things (So far all those things I do have a comfortable understanding of everything he’s pointed out) but so…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Tirion
“That’s awesome! Tirion declared. “My best friend Riya is the only person I knew before coming here.”
The two of them approached the English classroom.
“Well, here we go. How do you like English compared to Math?” Tirion asked.
(idk if Riker will go hang out with his peeps or not now that everyone’s in the same class?)
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!
Thank youuuu! Um… I just use Micron Fineliner pens! Oooh fun! Tell me what you think of the dip pen, I’ve never used one before.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Of course! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Here we go!!! Sorry it took so long! 😅
No, you’re totally fine! 🙂
btw, since everyone shares English, Ev will be around…😬😏
Oh yeah… 😏
Ami
“You’re welcome. So, are you looking forward to English class, or no?” Clint asked as he seated himself.
Ami shrugged. “Not exactly looking forward to it. But I don’t really mind it.” Out o…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @hybridlore
AHHH I KNOWWW!!! 😍😍
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahhh that’s always so fun when a character does that. 😆
And, AWWWW, that does fit!!!!!
(also, luv your new signature thingy, I love that quote. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yw!! Aww, well Riker is so memorable!! ❤️😊
The book is called Resistance by Jennifer A. Nielsen. (She’s also written some fantasy and other his-fic.) It’s about a Jewish girl named Chaya who’s a courier in Poland. So that means she goes into the Jewish ghettos and helps smuggle food in, smuggle people out, and encourage resista…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Aww, thx!! I’m so glad that it made you smile!! 😊
Oh my goodness, I loved that chapter!! So sad and so sweet. 🥲
Oh and I meant to tell you, I was reading a historical fiction set in the time of WWII and every time they mentioned SS officers, I thought of Riker. Especially when one officer helped the MC escape from the other o…[Read more]
- Load More
