@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AWWWWWWWWWW I loved that!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahhhh love these! But… if Pierce comes and messes with the babies, I’m gonna…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
Alright, I can’t wait to hear your responses! I hope I didn’t come off as condescending in any of mine. I really enjoyed writing them, and I love these kinds of conversations we can have!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Ryan!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
I’m gonna be a freshie next year too!!
Oooh, you like Harry Potter?? I suppose that brings me to my questions…
1. Which Harry Potter house are you?
2. What’s your favorit…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Aw thank youu!!!
You should definitely try ink/pen. I was very hesitant at first but once I started it I couldn’t stop!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
(yessss, even tho I haven’t seen the show, it’s still my favorite scene/quote XD AHHH WHAT GIRL YAY! I can’t tell you how excited I am 😅😂 I really, really, really, hope you like it! But hey, no pressure if you don’t. 😂 Tolkien is a hard read at times, but worth it in my opinion. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic *bows* Bonjour! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey, @zemira, and welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
Poetry can be really fun to write!! 😊 I write poetry occasionally, but I haven’t written any in a while.
Now for some questions!!
1. Whose your favorite OC (original character) to…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic *bows* Bonjour! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hello, hello! Welcome to KP!
I’m euodia.vision., or just Euodia. 😉 A Christian gal with a thirst for the Lord, a homeschooled junior (well I guess I’m a senior now XD), a fantasy writer and reader, lover of all things Middle-earth, a Marvel nerd, and newbie baby goat owner!
As I stalked previous convos I just have to comment with, YES…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @zemira
Oh my word all of these were so gooooooddd!!! 😍
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
GIRL THAT WAS SO SWEEEEETTTT!!!!!
YOUR’S WAS TOOOOO!!!!!
I defiantly didn’t tear up reading both of y’all’s stories. 😭
-
Light replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
RYAN!!!! Yayyyyy I’m so glad you’re here!!! *Tackle hug* 🥰😊 Welcome to KP!!!
Ooohh yessss Marvel is the best!! I love The Avengers movies sm! I haven’t seen the Spiderman or Captain America movies but I really want to 🙂 I love Tom Holland and Chris Evans XD Who is your favorite Marvel character?
You already know who I am lol, so I’ll get to th…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Tysm girl 🙂 Yeah!
So I’ve been wondering if Matthew is actually hurt or not. Because in your RP a while back, you said that Tauren saw he was bleeding from his collarbone…I’m thinking if he’s hurt bad or just a small cut?? What do you think? @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
-
Light replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
OH. MY. GOSH. GIRL!!!!!!!!! There are no words for that amount of adorableness and preciousness of Riker and Iris. I just…#can’t
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
And Felix & Adinah 😭😭❤️❤️ and Buckelene!!! AHHH just so many cute couples!!! 🥰🥰🥰
AHHHH PAXTON AND LUNA?!?!?! SOOOOO ADORABLE UGH 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 Love it. And Grimm and…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
RIKERRR AND LEON AND FIN ALL YOUR PRECIOUS BOYS UGHHH 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Love it girl!! So sweet but sad 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
So sorry I’m taking so long to RP y’all!! Just been busy lately and haven’t really been feeling up to RPing 😅🙁 I’m fine with y’all moving on, I’ll try to RP tonight but if not ya’ll feel free to go on 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh no!! That’s so annoying 🤦🏻♀️😞
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
And I haven’t figured out the names of her family members yet
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
And here’s her moodboard:

-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 (I found Fynn a girl 😉 ) @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness2 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @awsumfaith @hybridlore @whalekeeper @anyone-else!
*squeals*
I am so excited for everyone to meet my newest character…
Callista Rosenheim!!!
Here we go!
1. What’s their name?
Callista (haven’t figured out a middle name yet) Rosen…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh noooo, I hate when that happens!
(annnd it just happened XD, second time I posted this.)
- Load More
