@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
GIRLLL!!! Hi!!! (Love your profile btw)
I’m Savannah, known on here as PrincesaChronicle! I don’t know if you remember me much, but we’ve seen each other at some activities and at girls camp!
And may I just say… KANEJ ALL THE WAYYYYYYY!!!!!! THEY ARE AMAZING!!!! And I just love prince Nikolai to tiny ittty bitty peices…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
You probably get this a lot, but if you don’t mind me asking. What are your thoughts concerning the name of the Church? Because it is very stressed that we don’t use the term “Mormon” to describe ourselves, though it is shorter. I won’t tell you not to use it, as your entitled to your agency, but as someone who also represents…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Callista
“Oh?” Callista asked, flashing a small smirk Fynn’s way.
Fynn chuckled. “Calvin and his friend… well, they uh… swept me off my feet the first time we met.”
Callie raised an eyebrow as the three boys shared a laugh.
Lukas half-smiled. “They were just goofing off last night. Made a really memorable first impression.”
“I…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi NorthernNovelist! Welcome to KP!
I’m the ArcaneAxiom. I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and my current project is a multiverse I’m working on with my sister (PrincessaChronicles) called the Septrum.
Questions:
Do you enjoy worldbuilding?
Do…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Seren&Nev in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Yw!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my word, how sad but so sweet!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Fynn
“Hi, Fynn. What’s up?” Someone voice asked, interrupting his thoughts.
Fynn turned to see Calvin leaning next to him. “Oh hi!” He motioned towards Callie. “Calvin, this is my friend Callista. Callista, this is Calvin. He’s rooming with me and a few other guys.”
Callie smiled and nodded politely. “It’s nice to meet you, Calvin…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Oh how lovely 👏🏻👏🏻
😂
I’ve gotta ask though, is Darquavious a real name???
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
The medieval era is such a fun time to write in!!
Oooh, I write dystopian! (At least my WIP [work is progress] is dystopian]). And writing in the spy genre sounds awesome!! 😄
Now i…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
That’s awesome 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Seren&Nev in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
I love them already!! 😍
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
smiley
Thanks!!
Ok, awesome! So
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper
(I’m not sure where Wolfgang, Marcel, Calvin, Fynn, and Lukas were/are, so I’m assuming they’re in English class with everybody else now. Idk if any of them want to interact with Fynn or Lukas rn.)
Callista
Callista took a deep breath and stepped into the Engli…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I know Ev’s had a short run-in with the headmistress before. Butttt, that was because he was causing trouble, sooo… XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh and instead of photography, I want Callista to be taking Childhood Development. Because she loves working with kids. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!!
I just reread that and I noticed that when I was writing in present tense, I switched to past a few times, and when I was writing in past tense, I started with present. 🤣
Aww, so cute!! I never would have even thought of Wanda and Bucky as an AU ship!
@mineralizedwriitngs
I love that!! They do stay…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooh yasss Scarlet Witch is so cool!! I loved her in the Avengers movies. Her relationship with her Vision was so sweet and sad ❤️❤️ I wish they didn’t mess her up in the second Doctor Strange movie!! I haven’t watched it, but my cousins did and they really didn’t like how Marvel changed her. She had so much potential…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76
Here it is for real this time😅
N’nesha
I watched, terrified as the woman, Viola, pinned Uvah to the floor in an instant, shoving her device against Uvah’s head.
Neshe: What do I do? What is that thing?
Nele: This is bad, this is bad, this is bad…
The man, Bucky, flinched holding his device also,…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh no! I just dug for it, and it looks like it got deleted:( This whole time I thought that you guys just didn’t see it😂😅 I guess I gotta write it all out again, sorry🤣
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I actually did N’nesha’s a while ago, did you not see it?
- Load More
