Character Castle!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 6,016 through 6,030 (of 6,639 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@zemira depends on what group you want to join 😊

btw @loopylin & @godlyfantasy12 I might be pulling Steve from the group with Dante and them so he can be somewhere else 🙂

So, these are the groups I’m in and who you’d have to ask (you have my full permission to enter any of them, just the other people you’d have to ask instead):

Riker, Paxton, Crosshair, Fin, Hans, Felix, & Frida @godlyfantasy12 & @keilah-h

Bucky, Viola, N’Nesha, & Uvah  @thearcaneaxiom & @princesachronicle22 (this group is kinda paused right now tho)

Tony, Matthew, Luna, Acheron, Jared, Tauren, & Lesli @godlyfantasy12, @lightoverdarkness6, @mineralizedwritings

Alex, Alexa, Falon, & Mary  @smiley

And then, since I’m moving him, I have Steve Rogers out on his own XD

TheArcaneAxiom
      @thearcaneaxiom
        • Total Posts: 1250

@freedomwriter76

I actually did N’nesha’s a while ago, did you not see it?

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Anonymous

@lightoverdarkness6 Whatever you want to do, girl, and no worries about not RPing, totally understand life being busy ❤️❤️

we don’t want to hurt the Matthew baby too bad🥺

Anonymous

@thearcaneaxiom uh oh…I think KP ate the RP 😭

I never received a RP from you…KP has a tendency of eating posts 😔

TheArcaneAxiom
            @thearcaneaxiom

@freedomwriter76

Oh no! I just dug for it, and it looks like it got deleted:( This whole time I thought that you guys just didn’t see it😂😅 I guess I gotta write it all out again, sorry🤣

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Anonymous

@thearcaneaxiom It’s okay; happens to all of us 😂 it sucks when you have to write it all out again tho 😅

Zemira
                @zemira
                  • Total Posts: 67

@godlyfantasy12 & @keilah-h Do I have y’alls permission to join your humble wee group?

hurt people, hurt others
                  healed people, heal others
                  get saved, save someone else...you never know

TheArcaneAxiom
                  @thearcaneaxiom

@princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76

Here it is for real this time😅

N’nesha

I watched, terrified as the woman, Viola, pinned Uvah to the floor in an instant, shoving her device against Uvah’s head.

Neshe: What do I do? What is that thing?

Nele: This is bad, this is bad, this is bad…

The man, Bucky, flinched holding his device also, pointing it right at Viola. She gave a deathly glare in return. “Put the gun down.” She said it painfully slow. It was slow even for a human, stretching the moment with so much tension it threatened to snap. Bucky looked paralyzed in fear, then reluctantly, he set his “gun” on the floor, putting his hands to his head. Viola darted a similar look towards me, with the clear implication that I do the same, causing me to yelp.

Neshe: Get down, hands on head.

Nele: Bad bad bad bad bad…

I moved quickly, panicking, while trying to grapple myself back together to think.  I need myself.

Neshe: What are these “guns” they are holding? Every time they’ve been used as a threat, they’ve been pointed at someone by the end with a hole. That probably indicates something comes out of the hole, perhaps a dart? I know how to deal with darts.

Nele: Ok ok, Viola is in a position that threatens hurting Uvah, and if she indeed has access to projectiles in some form, then I’m in just as much danger. She is clearly well trained in combat, but not in any form I’m familiar with. I may not be familiar with how she fights, but it may also be true that she is not familiar with how a Shal’le fights.

Finally gaining full focus of myself again, I contemplated all the possibilities.

Neshe: Do I act?

Nele: Let’s take a gamble.

“If you wouldn’t mind telling me so I’m not the only ignorant one here, what exactly is that thing your holding?” I said allowed, most clear one speak I’ve yet spoken. Viola stared at me, but didn’t move, though a subtle sign of confusion showed.

Nele: Ahh, transparent humans…

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12
                      • Total Posts: 6645

@zemira yup!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

MineralizedWritings
                      @mineralizedwritings
                        • Total Posts: 2796

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76

Does somebody want to go next? Light can always re-join when she’s in the mood to rp

へびは かっこいい です!

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings I can! 😊😁

@godlyfantasy12
                          @lightoverdarkness6

Jared

“You don’t have to worry about him. Please? May I help you?” The girl asked, eyes full of concern…for him.

She held the key out to him in both of her palms.

Why did she care about him?

He was a worthless slave. Dirt.

He was bound to Acheron until the day he died.

But he wanted to be free, didn’t he?

He didn’t want to keep working for Acheron.

He didn’t want to keep living in Acheron’s dark castle that was always filled with moving shadows.

He didn’t want to keep being punished, beaten, for minor infractions.

So he slowly nodded, orange eyes brimmed with a couple stray tears. And he spoke, slowly, raspy, carefully. “…Please?”

(THE BABY!!!!! 😭🥺🥹❤️)

Anonymous

@thearcaneaxiom Man, your RPs are always AMAZING 🤩🤩 @princesachronicle22

Viola

“If you wouldn’t mind telling me so I’m not the only ignorant one here, what exactly is that thing your holding?” The woman, Neshe & Nele, asked.

Viola stared at her, raising one single eyebrow, pistol still cocked and pressed against Uvah’s forehead. She kept Uvah pinned, but changed her position, if only slightly, still with one careful, scrutinizing eye on Bucky. “It is a gun, it shoots bullets, and you would be wise of you to not do anything drastic.”

Bucky kept his hands on his head, fear dancing in his bright blue eyes. She loved the fear; hungered for the fear. Fear meant control.

Viola smiled slowly…sadistically. “And it would be even wiser of you to take the deal I am about to offer you both.”

This was her opportunity, her plan all along. Maybe she didn’t know how she’d gotten in this castle, but she’d come out with her weapon.

“…I will get off of Uvah and leave both her and you, Neshe & Nele, alone, if you allow Bucky here to come with me, without a fight, and only without a fight.”

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h haha, true, plenty to talk about 😂 and yes, they’re ALL wearing the same kind of uniform as Riker except for Frida (only with small differences bc they’re all higher-rank officers). 😉

Hans

They stepped out into the light. Hans shielded his eyes from the light for a breif moment, allowing his eyes to adjust.

They slowly adjusted to the new light source, and his vision focused. There were two men…one of them who held a child in his arms.

And the one holding the child was familiar.

Fin’s gray eyes sparked with recognition, and a smile broke through his lightly tanned face. “Riker!”

“Fin!?” Riker cried, dark blue eyes widening.

Hans scoffed. “He’s not alone, if you didn’t notice.”

Riker

Riker stared at the group that had arrived.

Fin. Hans. Felix. Frida.

Riker held Paxton closer, suddenly feeling that he needed to keep him wrapped up tight in his arms. He didn’t know exactly why…other than the fact that he trusted none of them, except for Fin.

He saw Crosshair’s fingers slightly reaching for his gun. “Crosshair, wait…don’t shoot.”

Felix turned to Crosshair with a small nod and a smile. “Yes, that wouldn’t be wise.”

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h gonna go ahead and write for Paxton 😊

Paxton

Paxton’s blinked his bleary eyes, a small sniffle escaping. He shivered, shuffling closer into the unknown, yet comforting warmth surrounding him.

Why was he so exhausted all of a sudden…?

Where was everyone?

Bella…Ember…Wulf…

Paxton looked up, tired eyes spotting a familiar face, but he couldn’t put a name to it.

A small pit formed in his stomach at the thought of being held by someone he didn’t fully know, but the man looked down, and, noticing him, smiled.

“Hey….it’s alright, Paxton…it’s me, Riker,” he whispered.

Riker…

Ember’s friend…right?

Paxton tilted his head, lolling it to the side, spotting Crosshair. He frowned, the memories from earlier returning. He fingered one of Hope’s ears.

“Who’s the lad?” A voice asked. One Paxton didn’t recognize.

Paxton blinked, slowly shifting to see four new figures in the depths with them all. His nose twitched at the sights of the burly, kinda scary looking men, though one was offering him a kind smile.

His eyes roved to the fourth figure; a woman.

They flew wide.

He let out a strained cry, gripping Riker’s uniform with his nails, shoving his face into the man’s chest. He whimpered, squeezing his eyes shut.

It was that lady! That mean…nasty lady…

Wolfgang’s mother…

The one who reminded him so much of his own…

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 AWW JARED 😭 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6

Luna

Luna’s mouth opened slightly, eyes watering at the man’s frightened plea. He was older then her by more then a few years…but in that moment he seemed no older then a small child…

Luna pursed her lips into a small smile, gently reaching out her hands to unlock the collar around him. Her fingers barely touched his skin, not wishing to cause any unwanted discomfort, and she quickly took the collar in her hands.

She stared at the horrid…disgusting object in her hands, righteous fury rising. Her jaw clenched.

“Mr. Tony, Sir?” The man raised a brow but listened, “The magic you used earlier. To shoot that wicked man. Could you use it to destroy this?” She held the collar out to him.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 6,016 through 6,030 (of 6,639 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >