@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
oh, and just thought of this. If y’all do get a Great Pyrenees, or any puppy for that matter, here’s a tip: give them an empty plastic water bottle.
You’ll have to watch the puppy when they play with it, but our puppy Hank absolutely LOVES the water bottle we gave him…and our other dog does too 😂😂
Awwwww! Thanks for the tip! I’…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Character Team in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Same!
Argh, I know, it’s so frustrating! I was reading that the publishing company he used for the other three books went out of business and when he tried to go through other people but they wanted him to change a bunch of things. Afterward he “self-published” but only a limited number of people got the book, and it was all online.…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Awww Bucky, poor boy. I loved the interaction between him and Tony though!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
Haven’t started reading it yet! XD My friend is coming over this Saturday, sooooooo…she should be bringing her copy of The Hobbit with her, lol 😂
Ahhhh, well hurry up! Jk, take your time… as long as you read it I’ll be happy. XD
@keilah-h @freedom
And TBH I enjoyed Lord of the Rings but it’s not like a favorite. I can talk…
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aw cute! That’s sweet that you read to her.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
What does CW stand for?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Character Team in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
That’s cuz the fourth book doesn’t exist yet 😬
The author had some publishing issues and then he had some health issues I think? And now he’s working on a bunch of other projects and things.
Have you read Outlaws of Time? It’s by the same guy and I’m pretty sure all those books are out.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
You know what’s really weird?
Sometimes this next year
I will officially become a ✨adult✨
Girllll! 😳 I know that must be super exciting and also nerve-wracking. Next year I’m getting my driver’s permit, and it’s crazy to think that I’ll be driving next year, (with an adult) and then the year after that, all by myself &…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
First of all, y’all are all so great. Just absolutely hilarious and so fun and kind and I’m so glad I’ve met y’all and I love these discussions (even though I haven’t been on very much lately) ❤❤❤
Second, I totally agree with the-having-fictional-crushes-and-celebrity-crushes, but…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic First chapter of Journey to Amber Forest in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh sweet! I’d love to! I can’t promise I’d get it done very quickly (I don’t spend a lot of time on a device during the day) but if you’re fine with me taking forever I’d be up for it! 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww, thanks so much!!! 😊
-
Euodia replied to the topic Blessings come in the smallest packages sometimes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yup! I was asking about healing and all that shebang. 😂 But glad it’s going well! That’s encouraging to hear!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I don’t think your limited at all! Just because it’s based off of something doesn’t mean you can’t do what you want with it. Go for it girl!! Take inspiration from America but don’t let it confine you.
Aww, thanks for the encouragement girl!! I do have a little bit of ✨magic-y✨ stuff in there that I’m messing around with. I thi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Boy in the Striped Pajamas in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Lol. Yeahhh… it’s really good and I highly recommend it, but I totally understand what you mean. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I don’t know if I’ve commented on any of your Cirque charries and tents yet, but I love all of them!! Your worldbuilding is amazing!! I’m kind of limited in my worldbuilding for my WIP since it’s dystopian and kind of based off of America, which makes me really want to get back to my fantasy WIP…
Anyway, I love it!! 😆
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
I’ve seen random clips from Into The Spiderverse (as memes, lol) but idk…just still doesn’t seem appealing to meeeeeee
and No Way Home doesn’t seem very appealing either XXD
*cries in i have no other words to defend spiderman*
Girlll, legit, my friend finally convinced me to read Tolkien, alright? Give me a break 😂😂😂
ACK! FINE! O…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Have fun at the movie! (let me know how it is XD)
I will officially become a ✨adult✨
Totally not eavesdropping but… *screams* SAME! Idk how I feel about it…
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’ve heard of Fawkes but not of Running Dream. I’ll have to check them out!!
You’re so welcome! Glad I could help! 😊
-
Esther and
Smiley are now friends 3 years, 3 months ago - Load More
