@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I love Hunter!! That’s a cool lockscreen 🙂
And oooh Freedom I love yours too!! Sounds really cool 🙂
Okay this was my wallpaper for my laptop
My bois: Tommy and Newt 🥰😭❤🥺✨

-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
AwwwWWww poor November and Ara!!
And poor Cecily!!
And Ridleyyyy 😭
Just all the poor charries need loves <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
Um… I can’t really think of anything in particular at the moment, but maybe that’s because the few romances I’ve read have been really good. XD I do hate though when one of the people, typically the girl, starts making assumptions about the guy based on his actions and gets mad at him, not even letting him know why she’s m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, cute!! 😊
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Heyoooooo!
Just finished watching The Winter Soldier and pounding cake while home alone with my sibs. 😆
Good times…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h lol I know he looks really funny
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
lol those are hilarious 😆
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
They are so cute I love them
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Are these OCs or brawl star characters? I LOVE the outfits. Big zipperrr
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@fab Aaaa the colors are GORGEOUS
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Eeeee thankssss :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Yayy >:)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Wild art is the best art.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Thank so much!! 😊
Lol, yeah, she probably has. Gosh darn it Ava.
I’d love to see it! Your art style is awesome!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Y’all wanna see a bunch of drawings that I did yesterday?  : D
…prolly not but here ya go anyway:

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
- Load More
