@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
I’ve honestly wondered if I should start taking art requests. I like drawing characters that much.
You should! It’s great practice, and everyone on here is super kind.
Aww your art style is adorable! I love all their outfits 💕
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
YOU ARE SOOOO WELCOME GIRL!!!!! 🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️
(HE DID Oh my goodness! And Buckyyy 😍😍😍)
❤️❤️❤️
AWWW tysm girl!! That makes me feel so good that you want to see! Ok! I’ll find some later and share :D…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh my GOODNESS girl!!!!! I LOVE these so much!!! They are so good!!! 😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰💖💖💖
I’m so honored that you feel comfortable enough to share your art!! I’m so glad that you did!! 💖💖
You’re inspiring me to share some of mine! I might share some later 🙂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Dude
YOU KILLED ME
AH NOOOO! I always kill people… this is not a good habit…
*attempts to revive you*
XDXDXD But FIIIIIINE, I’ll do it… gimme like half an hour to write and eat my spicy lunch pockets… which are very good… and which you can’t steal… because they’re mine…
YAY!
*glares* How dare you try to withhold pockets from me?!?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
i have not been here for awhile so idk what to rp. 😂
*points at Whaley*
she can do it.
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
*blinks*
oh…
welp…
BUT YESSSS, AREN’T STEVE AND BUCKY AMAZING!!?????? (especially Bucky 😂😂)
YES! YES! YES!!!!!!! We have a young man living with us and he hasn’t seen any Marvel movies and he watched it with us. He was on the edge of his seat the whole time! It was so fun. When Bucky was thinking back on everything that h…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
*totally not going to steal your wallpaper*
we just watched the winter soldier and AH I forgot how good it is and how much i love bucky and steve and wsefbhawkjvgeha
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @everyone
(i’m good with ending this class as soon as everyone else is…btw, Hilda is wayyy past ready to do something…she wants some action 😂)
yessss, let’s do it. i don’t even know what class just ended. science? what’s after this?
-
Euodia replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
AWWW Thor Ragnarock is SO good! I haven’t seen Black Widow yet… but I really want to see Yelena in something.
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooooh the name Brittian is cute!! *Slips it neatly and unobtrusively into folder*
Haha, well my dad will appreciate that. 😂 People always mistake it for Brittany and we’re always getting mail that says ‘Ms. Brittian’ and he’s always like 😑
Oh she’d probably love it, she’s only seven XD
Ah, well yes, she’ll probably like it then. XD…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’m good with moving on too. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Using Scripture For Writing! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
This sounds awesome! I’ll definitely be sticking around!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks! I would be happy to answer any questions about it, or even to just discuss those different concepts!
Yeah, that makes sense, so they follow the classic fallen angel arch type, they are cast out, disembodied beings that can possess other bodies. I really like that you put emphasis on the idea that having a body is a responsibility…[Read more]
-
Pixie replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
@arcaneaxiom
It would be fascinating to hear more about your universe and the problems you’re exploring and wrestling with. These make for great conversation topics!
The necrofaeries: obviously I was thinking about necromancers as I was coming up with a term for fallen, evil faeries. I was thinking about how the angels of the Bible (Lucifer…[Read more]
-
Pixie replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hello, @freedomwriter76!
Nice to meet you! Thank you for the welcome!!
-
Pixie replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
I’ll have to do that! Thanks 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I love Hunter!! That’s a cool lockscreen 🙂
And oooh Freedom I love yours too!! Sounds really cool 🙂
Okay this was my wallpaper for my laptop
My bois: Tommy and Newt 🥰😭❤🥺✨

-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
AwwwWWww poor November and Ara!!
And poor Cecily!!
And Ridleyyyy 😭
Just all the poor charries need loves <3
- Load More

