@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, wow, this got really exciting really quick.
Well I am very invested. I feel like I’ve been watching a really cool tv series, but I have to wait for the next episode to come out.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Photography sounds fun! Chemistry however… I have a grudge against chemistry… XD but I hope you have fun with it! I liked humanities, art, and math a lot when I was in school. It depended on the teachers though.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@hybridlore I’m not sure… probably a coffee shop or something? I don’t really care as long as it pays well and lets me have Sundays off
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah but it’s only an hour away still. I’m moving back to where I grew up so it’s not that bad.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
But for now I’m just helping around the house
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@hybridlore I’m graduated. I’m going to get a job once my family and I finish moving
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m good! I’ve been spending a lot of my free time watching old doctor who episodes and making paper crowns out of sticky notes which has been awesome.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@hybridlore That’s alright!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Does anyone want to see some Dante doodles?

-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium I love that board! The colors look really cool
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
I love that drawing! They look great with the dip pens
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @hybridlore @keilah-h
Do you guys want to still continue this?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @hybridlore @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @highscribeofaetherium @otherpeeps
Hey! Sorry I just kinda disappeared off the face of the planet for a bit there. How have you guys been doing?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I totally agree with what Jayna and Hybridlore told ya. I don’t think I have anything to add. 😁
And congratulations on making it 15,000 words through your book!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 1 month ago
That looks amazing!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Creating our world in our book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
This is super cool!! I can’t wait to see what you come up with. Maybe I’ll have to do stuff like this too. 😁
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh saw y’all both talking about foster care.
My family does foster care and it’s really cool but also really sad.
We have a 3 week old baby that we were only going to have for two months but now it’s looking like we’d have her till January if we agree to being a placement instead of just a respite (probably a lot of…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
YESSS! Wanda and Clint are 😍
I DIDN’T KNOW PPL DIDN’T LIKE AGE OF ULTRON! That’s one of my favorites. 😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Awww, bye girlie! I hope this new transition into a new school year goes smoothly. 🥰
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @lydibug @keilah-h @calyhuge @freedom
Y’ALL! this chat exploded! i don’t even know what my boi is doing rn. I think he’s currently tackling a kid as Wolfie attempts to throw punches. 😂
Erebus
“LET MY BROTHER GO, Y…[Read more]
- Load More
