@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 1 month ago
🙃😑
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I like that idea! I just don’t know if everyone would be able to see/edit the doc without sharing their personal info…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks, yeah it can be tough. I’m sorry your having a hard time too!
Thanks. ❤
You too girl! Are you also in your senior year?
Haha, cool! Yes I am! Well, I’m planning on graduating early, hopefully in the next week or so, but technically I’m in my senior year rn. 😊
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
okay y’all, seeing we’re talking about the lack of girls again…
we just need a stampede of girl rps taking over the school rn
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey Min!
I just wanted to let you know I’m praying for you. I struggle with my relationship with my dad as well. He’s not aware at times and I also read into things waaaay too much, so with the combination of the two it’s all kinda hard. 😅 I struggle with wanting to please him a lot as well so I’m always scared that I’m…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I posted three chapters of my yelena and Bucky fic, which is now a Avengers book, that takes place after the third in my Wanda’s series (which you haven’t read, because I haven’t written it yet XD) so this is all in one universe, and she gets her kids in the third book
Yeah It’s a little confusing XD
K, cool! Thanks for updating me. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey there! I don’t think we’ve met yet…
But I’m Euodia! *waves*
And dude, this sounds awesome! Tolkien is my life and I love how you’re including stuff from the Silmarillion/beginning of Middle-earth… proof of a true Tolkien fan. This is all great world-building!
Idk where you were originally sharing about this but what’s the…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
YAAAY SOMEONE WHO LISTENS TO IT!!!
OOH TOPs albums Blurryface and Trench! Love those!
YUUUUUS!
Ooooh thanks!!
*goes and listens to them rn*
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh no, that’s a thing🤣 Of course that’s a thing, I gotta try this now!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, that would make sense. I’m gonna continue working on it. I just don’t know if I’ll ever use it or not, because it doesn’t really fit the laws of the Septrum, and would just be some other small story to write, unless it is a system above the laws of the Septrum, and the Septrum’s laws are themselves made from it, which is similar to…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Right, but I’m asking about what would really happen when the glitches come about? Though they would originally be errors, I’m trying to think of ways they might have specifically unique effects that could be used, no longer a mistake, but a feature.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I was confused by your first message for a second😂 I’ve played with the idea for a while now of a Turing complete magic system for the particular purpose of creating paradoxes, but everything I’ve done just doesn’t work for me yet. I’m definitely gonna keep working on it though, because I’m the stubborn type😅 I still wonder though,…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I mean, if nothing else, Sanderson himself is their god. He’s joked about how writing can be about playing god before. He does himself have his own beliefs he subscribes to, that of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, a religion he and I actually share, so it would be odd if he subjected his characters to a cruel reality…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, that’s always been an issue I’ve had with stuff like Harry Potter. If explained in that light, it would actually become significantly more intriguing. I’ve had the thought before, but haven’t explored it too much. If sci-fi is regarded as a magic system, then that could be coxed into the idea of human made magic systems, though they…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
1. People like myself, honestly. My sister pointed this out because Willow is how I am around strangers. But Kydon is how I am around my siblings and good friends at 3 a.m.!
That’s awesome! (Totally understand hanging with friends/siblings late at night. It can be dangerous 🤣) Those characters sound like so much fun!!
2. Janner! F…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Sounds good, I’ll be excited to discuss it when I get there!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Exactly! That is very much similar to what I am thinking. It would make sense if they were mortally designed, making the problem a human flaw, though I was thinking of it as some universal inconsistency within reality.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That works for me. They don’t need to be talked about, but I just wanted to know if they were present.
That makes sense. If that’s what he said, then that’s how it will go I guess. I agree on the point that it could even come off as almost nihilistic with Adonalsium dying (I do know the basics btw, though I try to avoid spoilers).…[Read more]
- Load More
