@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Actually, I might not add Dante. Idk, should I?
Anyway, here are a couple other characters:
Felicity Frost: female, mischievous bright gray eyes, pale skin, long white hair braided down to her waist, very tall, wears plain old-looking clothes, always barefoot, spellcaster (I’ll explain that later)
Lois (last name tbd): male (yes, Lois can be a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok! Is it only the second day?
I’ll add Dante cuz he’s easier to write, and maybe I’ll also add someone else later.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
How far into the school are you guys? Is it too late for me to add a few characters?
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
OH. MY. GOSH. GIRLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I AM LITERALLY SO HAPPY FOR YOU RN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! THAT IS SO EXCITING!!!!! I”M SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND THAT”S AWESOME!!!!! YAY!!
Being able to write a book all the way through is hard! but you did it!! Congrats!!!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, that’s the thing with mechanics, you can force it, so sometimes you need to take a break and come back to it. This doesn’t only apply to things like worldbuilding, but really everything. Math problems I struggle with for example seem to suddenly fit together rather simply if I take a week off from it.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Lol! Yes, I would greatly advocate templates if they weren’t abused as much as they are.
That’s awesome you had the same thought, it’s still a rather simple what if, because it is a simple inversion of a binary concept we encounter daily, but that alone can still lead to incredible worlds of a completely different nature, with…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Cool! Yeah, that’s pretty much what I meant, just what your plans were, and how you would approach it.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, if an iterative process like that works for you, then that’s an excellent way of doing it. It would help with refinement, allowing you to perfect the writing, as long as it isn’t too much revision that no progress is made.
If you want to make a strong cast, and your not worried of over attachment, then I would say it works…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yes! You’ve worded it perfectly Whale! It’s definitely not something you can control, I personally find it fruitful to just talk about it, and think openly with others, but my best ideas just kind of come to me randomly.
There’s ideas that could never be on a template, like: What if there was a world where light and dark switched…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Congratulations Freedom!!!!!!!
That’s amazing! Any completion of a book is a victory well earned, and you deserve it!
What’s your intent on publishing?
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hello anyone who sees this XD just wanted to let you know I’m going on a family trip today through Friday but then Saturday and Sunday I have a booth at an art festival so I probably won’t be on much. (I’ve been gone a lot recently, after this I should be able to be on more consistently) hope y’all are doing well!
-
Light replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
This is a good point… multiple good points 😂 I would have to adjust any charrie in order to move them in, because I just have to stylize a charrie to that particular WIP, so they can’t belong anywhere else. But the thought would be worth it.
Aww thanks! Lol yes 😂
Ohh yeah that is a hard decision…honestly I’m struggling with the sam…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
This is something I’ve wondered myself for a while. Because any character I develop enough to be interesting, I suddenly want to follow as a lead character. For characters important to a story, I would once again go to the idea of mechanics. I’m not sure if you’ve seen that forum I started (I can link you if you want), but I go into…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Notif troubles once more… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 1 month ago
I’ve been experiencing the same thing the past few weeks. Also for the past few days, the pages have been formatted weird again.
-
Loopy replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Could you tell me a bit about the characters that are already made and maybe the general story?
-
Light replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oof…girl I can definitely relate 😅 I’ve struggled with this as well.
I really like @acancello ‘s advice, I think writing the side characters interact with the MCs will help a lot.
But as for creating them…? And making them so they’re supposed to be there…
Maybe if you’ve had any ideas of characters in the past but they…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin Ok I’m sooooo I took so long to post this 😭😭 I realized that I had absolutely no clue how to write this character so I had to take some time to figure him out…I still haven’t figured out a whole lot ab him so this will hopefully help…anywayyy 😅
@princesachronicle22 Can’t wait to see your new charrie!! <3
Okay here’s my baby, Ty!!…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
<3
I’m good 🙂 These past few days have been kinda hard, but I’m getting through it <3 Writing is going okay, I’ve been working on a fairly new project and working on developing the characters and plot!
How are you doing girl? How’s writing? 😀
- Load More
