@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads replied to the topic First Thing You Wrote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j @joy-caroline Hoo boy, this will be an interesting post. XD The first story I EVER wrote was like 3 sentences long, with a bunch of really random questions afterwards. It was about a tree. I can pretty much quote the whole thing from memory, so here goes (minus all the punctuation and spacing issues four year old me slapped in there)…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Hallo! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 6 months ago
@buildsbygideon Hey! Sorry I’m SUPER late to respond to this, I forgot to check notifs lol, excuse my tardiness..
Yes! The story behind my alias is this: I was drawing something in manga style (Japanese drawing) and I was like, “hey, I need a Japanese name if I’m doing Japanese drawing!” So my Japanese name is Megumi Kadotake. (Cool tidbit:…[Read more]
-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Rough Drafting Book 2! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 YOU HAVE TAGGED THE RIGHT PERSONNNNNNN!!! I think like- 3- no, 4 of my books have war/rebellion in ’em. I loooooove putting betrayal in my stories, so maybe one of the wolves helpes your characters, but then at the end TURNS ON THEM and LEAVES THEM TO DIE.
*cackles*Nono, jk, jk, but that’s just an example of what you could do.…[Read more] -
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@hallie-jean It’s all good! I understand, I can be very busy sometimes too.
@lewilliams Np! Ok, haha, I will keep you in the loop! 🙂
-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Please pray for me. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@lucy I’ll pray for you! So sorry to hear that happened! <3 Hope you feel better soon.
-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 Oh, sorry you can’t join! I understand, though. We can create a writing corner here! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Uhhh, YASSSS girl XD he is so adorable 😍
That is a very hard question! I honestly don’t think I could narrow it down to even five favourite characters… I might need to think on that one!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@devastate-lasting Ooo ty!
@gracie-j Thank you!!! He’s one of my fave charries now <3
@abigail-m Awww, thanks <333
-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j Okeydoke, great! 🙂 I believe @e-k-seaver LITERALLY just added you as I write this, so I hope you love the chat! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Yesss! It is!! <3 Koko, my little bean, you are aLIVETH
*cackles evilly* -
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@devastate-lasting You’re in the chat!! Just follow the instructions Lexi put up there 😀 and you should be able to find it!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Here’s my character Kodia’s collage, I wrote a poem that he’s in, and am also going to write a short story with him <3

-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@joy-caroline No problem!!
-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@joy-caroline Yep, @e-k-seaver will add you to the chat!
-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m Awesome! Is there a gmail I can add you with? 👍
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 You’ve been added to the chat! Go to ‘more’ (the three dots) on Google Hangouts and then invites should come up, from there you can click that and then you’ll see the KeePers chat invite!!! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I’ll add you to the chat rn! <3 So glad you can host this awesome collective with meeeee <33333
-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m Yass, please join the chat then! (I think @e-k-seaver put a form up there you can fill out to join :D) We could do video calls within the chat, there’s a video call function there we could use. 😀
- Load More
