@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
*gasp* Steve and Bucky are in the castle?!? YUS 🤩
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76  A little extra description of the girls 😊: they both have brown hair, Ellie’s is a chopped pretty short and Eddie’s is in a long French braid. They also wear kinda matching hoodies with little cat ears on the hoods, Ellie’s is blue and Eddie’s is yellow. (Sorry that’s a lot of specific unimportant informatio…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I decided to start reading the entire rp from the beginning last night instead of doing homework and kinda got hooked. I only got to page 19, but I love everyone’s characters so much! November, Sophia, the wolf twins, Victor, Lyn, Corvina, I love them all they make me so happy.😍💕😁
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Â I really love your characters so far and the picture you have for them!
Eddie
Eddie joined her sister at the door. There was some muffled conversation, but it stopped suddenly and was followed by quiet footsteps.
They know we’re here. Ellie mouthed. Eddie nodded and they both drew their guns,  taking places on either side of…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Sorry! I started before I read the part about Wayne and Zayne. I think what I wrote will still work tho…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Ok this plan sounds good! Don’t worry y’all weren’t being rude. I understand how big RPs can be overwhelming.
Ok, here I go…
Eddie awoke on a cold, hard floor. She didn’t move for a moment as she slowly realized this isn’t my ship. She leapt to her feet and scanned the room, reaching for her gun. She seemed to b…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Hi! I’m going to try to join the chaos. This looks really fun 😀  I didn’t read everything (obviously, that would take me forever) but I read the rules at the beginning.
I have two characters (is that ok?), who are twins, Eddie and Ellie. They’re from my sci-fi story so they’re aliens. They are kind of hobbit sized, with long tails and slanted…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago
@anatra23  I finally finished! I’m sorry it took so long, I’ve had a crazy couple weeks moving to a different town. I hope you like her!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Kyo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 12 months ago
Hello! Welcome to kingdom pen! I’m LoopyLin. I like coming up up with a bunch of different kinds of stories, but mostly magical fantasy or sci-fi. I intend for several of my story ideas to end up being animated series or comics.
That’s really cool that you’re working on a story with your brother. What is your character Folit…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 4 years ago
@anatra23 She sounds really pretty, I’d love to draw her. 😁 What time period is she from?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 4 years ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 4 years ago

-
Loopy started the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 4 years ago
Hello people 🙃 I have nothing to do right now (except homework, but that’s not gonna happen) so do any of you have characters you want to see drawn? I can do traditional or digital art and a cartoony or semi-realistic style. I’ll show some example art once I figure out how.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Lol so many questions. Good luck answering those and welcome to Kingdom Pen!😊
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
@ava-blue Don’t shoot! 😦🔫
1. Loki, obviously
2. Why wait? Do it for this year’s yearbook 😈
3. BoSsY hAs a MiDDle nAmE?!? Ummmm *scrolls through old texts* Idk. Bernice.
4. Lol I don’t know. I wanna create animated tv shows as previously stated, but I also want to write and publish books and comics, sell art, make and sell jewel…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
@starshiness Thanks!💕 Good luck finishing your novel! I know I’m no expert on finishing things  😬😅
@whalekeeper I love that story idea! It sounds like very a fantastical world especially with the flying whale. 😍🐋 Â Mel is a rambunctious, imaginative 9-12 year old only child. Also, Sebastian is an awesome name and fits that personality per…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
@whalekeeper *gasp* Someone else who wants to do animating! 😍Same, I’ve literally only ever done one animation before and it wasn’t that great, definitely need practice. Though, I think most animated tv show creators have a team of animators and they just do the directing and writing, idk. 🤷♀️
Currently I’ve been working on a comedy about two b…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
@starshiness I have a lot of stories but I’m still not sure what format each will go into (short story, novel, etc.) A couple of my stories I would like to turn into animated shows so I will need to learn how to write screenplays. I’m hoping Kingdom Pen will help encourage me to actually get my ideas on paper. What kind of writing do you usu…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
@queen_of_alvastia  Yay! I like random questions 🙃
1. Probably CS Lewis. That’s probably a pretty generic answer, but based of his writing he seems really interesting to talk to.
2. Climb Mt. Everest because I could go just a few feet up before turning around and I’d have still technically climbed it.
3. I have many, many story ideas, but I ha…[Read more]
- Load More
