@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hi!!
I also play piano (I’ve done it for 6-8 years. I just forgot to mention it. Lol)
1. First of all, Queen Esther from the Bible. And I’d have so many things I’d ask her. 😁 Next, probably Jo from Little Women. I’d ask her about her writing. Last of all… probably all the Igiby children from the Wingfeather Saga. (Yeah… th…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
HI!!! Yay, another young writer! I explored KP for a while until I was an official “teenager” too!
I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a piano-playing, home-schooled, writer-that-just-started-seriously-writing-last-year teenage girl.
It’s nice to meet you! Oooh, I saw your mood-boards! Love them!! I’ve been experimenting with mood boards lately…[Read more]
-
Esther's profile was updated 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes!!! They’re so fun to make, too! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s so much father than I could go! I don’t really do cubes at all. I’ve played around with it a few times and maybe only get a few of the faces done… after thirty minutes. 😅
Really cool plot!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I have many more, but I’ll wait for now.😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
And these are the MCs of my current WIP. I love these two. 🥰

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think my post posted.
Y’all’s moodboards look awesome!! I have so many to share! I’ll start with the twins of a fantasy duology that I am taking a long hiatus from.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes, violin is fun and sounds really pretty… but is really hard to actually make it sound pretty. 😅
Man, I’ve tried to draw before, and only a few things turn out okay. 😜Speedcubing is so cool! What’s your fastest time? (If you’re willing to share)
1. I’m working on a dystopian YA trilogy (may become a series, but not quite sure yet). My MCs ar…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hi, everybody!! I’m Esther. I’m a homeschooled, volleyball playing, violin squeaking, dog obsessed, middle schooling, God loving, amateur writer!! I’ve kinda been haunting the forum for a while waiting and waiting until I turned thirteen… so here I am!! I’m so glad to finally be here and can’t wait to meet you all!! 😄❤️
-
Esther changed their profile picture 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Absolutely beautiful. <333
It is ❤️❤️. I couldn’t believe it when I read that. That grandfather must be very strong in the spirit of righteousness.
My vision just got blurry for a minute…
Yes. Totally get you girl. And after that absolute amazing, precious, testimony of the grandfather, you see the picture of a very cute sweet lit…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineraizedwritings @freedomwriter76
Yay! I’m excited to draw them! -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @theloonyone @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @anyoneelse
Another random idea for anyone who wants to use it: there could be a bell tower somewhere in the castle that chimes once for everyone time a character enters or leaves the castle. It could be kinda quiet or in the far corner of the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Some of my and @theloonyone ’s characters are about to split off from a bigger group to go looking for food. They could run into Darcy in the halls if Loony is ok with that?
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@starofthenorth @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @felicity @Wilder-w @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @any-one-else
So, my mom just showed me this…and it is mind-blowingly sincere and just amazing. The grandfather of the girl that was murdered, he wrote this. And needless to say, I believe our prayers are helping and being answered :O 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago

-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago

- Load More
