@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha, love her name!! She looks so cool!! Did you draw that picture of her?
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah it can get confusing, can’t it! I think I keep you girls straight in my head by your profile pic and your story characters. It didn’t work that time. 😀
Yes, it can! Lol, yep. That’s okay😉.
Oh thank you! I had a lot of fun making it! There’s another one above if you want to have a look. ^^
Your so welcome!! I love the one for your ch…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
All the things you said about my charries is exactly what I wanted to be portrayed!! 😄
And Asher intrigues me as well. 😆 I’m still kind of figuring him out and it’s fun too.
Everton is not as innocent. Well, let me put it this way, he won’t be as innocent as he is right now. He thinks and acts impulsively, so that gets him into troub…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, Soren. I get names mixed up easily 🤦🏻♀️😅. Okay! Yeah I read the RP when Aramis had locked Paxton in that closet, and Soren wanted to help him, but he couldn’t really do much, and I understand their situation. 😊
But jeez, poor, precious, Paxton!! Aramis makes my blood boil &…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
OH AND @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h cuz y’all were so excited about the Dietrich and Paxton comfort scene 😊
Thank you so much for remembering to tag me 😊!!
“I-I f…for…forg-g-g-give y…y…you.”
OMG THAT IS JUST PRECIOUS!!! UGHHH 😭❤️😭💔❤️!! I LUV PAXTON!!!!
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
AHHHH!!! I KNOWWWWWW!!!! I LOVE HIM NO…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Carmen
“Any plans on what we should do once they find food?” Milo asked the group as they sat on the floor together.
“Well,” said Carter “I don’t know about you, but I’m planning on eating.”
Carmen smiled and nudged her brother’s shoulder. “You know that’s not what he m…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @ava-blue @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @felicity @esther-c
I made another one for my charrie Lemonhead (same story as Eddie, Ellie, and Dante)

-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@e-m-trepke @theloonyone @sarafini
Simon
People toppled over each other like dominoes in front of Simon. What the heck is going on? He thought as he helped a girl he wasn’t sure he recognized to her feet. He braced himself against the wall and tried taking another step towards the door. The wind blew harder. Stupid wind. He thought, Every tim…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Sam! He’s the best. The board looks really good 💕
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I figured. 😉 @sarafini and I will take it slow so we don’t get super fare ahead.
Thanks! RPing is already helping with character development! 🙂
And we should totally have Fynn and Nyx meet! (I haunted the forum before I joined, so ur totally right about them getting along!)
Everton
Ev took a few steps to catch up…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
That works! You can go ahead and write a RP if you’d like. I may not be able to write more tonight, but I will be able to tomorrow for sure!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-piyon @keilah-h @sarafini @wilder-w
Ok! Here’s the RP. This is the morning of the third day. I’ll have my charries bump into someone or something like that and any of y’all can choose which one of your characters it is. First come first serve. 😁
Amidala
Amidala marched up the steps of the s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah! I love Ami’s family too! I don’t like Ev’s family very much, as well. Well, at least his parents. They’re kind of terrible, but they all have to work some things out. Asher is a very mysterious character, I’ve found, so I’m still trying to understand him.
Lukas is my cinnamon roll, tho! 😊 His name means “brings lig…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @wilder-w
Hello!! So, before I write my RP, quick question: How many days have passed since the start of school?
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I remember you said that you already love Ev. So here’s his story!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
You can start a thread with that question. Just press the community tab and choose the forum under which you want to put it. Then somewhere at the top there should be an option to “Create Topic”. I think that’s right.
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, yes. You’re not wrong. I suppose it just depends how often it’s used.
-
Esther replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
*nods head slightly* You as well. 😁 (You’re a throne warden, am I right?)
It did. It should get better, though… I hope 😜
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much for the feedback! Super helpful! I’ve noticed that I do need to work on dialogue and character interaction more.
-
Esther replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Hey!!
I LOVE WFS!!!
I would be a High Queen! 👑 And I think my older bro would make a great Throne Warden. My younger siblings wouldn’t quite fit their titles. Lol
I have watched the first episode and it is pretty good! It maybe could’ve been better, but I think it’s worth the watch. Can’t wait for the next one(s)!
- Load More
