@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love how this thread has gone from moodboards to siblings asking weird questions! 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
My sister likes to do the “(describe really cute guy), but he has a awful smirk plastered across his face”
And I’m like,
No thanks.
Lol! 🤣 See, I’m the kind of person who would do it back. 😅😁
My brother asks me questions like that all the time!! One of his favorites to ask me is ‘would you rather ma…
-
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Speaking of bedtimes, I’m…still up…and *guiltily* I said I was going to work on my bedtimes…so…goodnight!
Lol! Good morning!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings
My brother asks me questions like that all the time!! One of his favorites to ask me is ‘would you rather marry someone who’s really cute but doesn’t love you or someone who isn’t as cute but does love you?’ XD I’m always like “what kind of question is that?!” Lol
-
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
I haven’t seen the Transformers yet either, but I LOVE the music!! Especially ‘Auto-Bots reunite.’ I’ve seen you say stuff about Jareth before! Is he your favorite character?
I like “I see Fire” and the song from the Hobbit that he re-did. I don’t know the exact name, but it has something to do with “Misty…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I like that reposting idea. 😀 Good job going to bed early. That’s really good for your health…I need to work on my bedtimes. 😅
Yeah 😀😂!! Thank you! Me and my brother sleep together and he likes to go to bed early, so I go to bed early 😂. But yeah, I’m glad he helps enforce that! Who knows what time I’d go to sleep if I could choose any…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah!! 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity
That is so funny!! 🤣 We siblings don’t really not use real words, but it’s more like not full sentences. (Or words for that matter.) Or we quite memes or stupidly funny YouTube videos. 😂 -
Esther replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper
How cute!! ❤️ -
Esther replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ll definitely go back and read through the other chapters. I just don’t have time now.🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theloonyone @freedomwriter76
Lyla
Before Julius could reply, a door leading into the hall opened quickly and two people stepped in. (@keilah-h what do they look like?)
The man had a rifle pointed at us. We all jumped up as he asked loudly, “Who are you?!”I glanced over at Matthew. His eyes were wid…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Just marry a voice actor, then he’ll be able to do all the fun ones…JK!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣
I’ll keep that in mind… 😉🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! Siblings are the best. Tbh, I don’t think I would learn patience without them! 😂 I was about to say communication as well, but believe me, communicating with siblings is a lot different than with other people! 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh cool! He’s trying to find the, uh… thing to the… place. Don’t want to spoil to whoever hasn’t figured it out yet 😆. I’m starting to like Keiryn more and more.
- Load More
