@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity
Awesome!!!
Actually, conflict in the book is mainly caused by their sibling rivalry. Like… It gets more than just teasing.
But in the end things straighten out… I think. 😁😁 -
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thx!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
And the book moodboard. (Sry for all the spamming 😅) (I promise I’m done now 😁)

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and here are two POV characters from a book that me and my brother have yet to write. They are siblings and superheroes!

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Tyrone (Ty) (I have two pics for him)

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
These are my twins from a fantasy idea I had: (Ik, they don’t look alike 😂)
Corissa (Corie)

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Everton:

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @godlyfantasy12@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @pen_for_christ205
So, I know this is a thread for moodboards, but since y’all are sharing pics of your charries, I’ll do mine, too. 😄
(You might’ve already seen them)
First off, Amidala:

-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
That looks sooo cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I agree.
Janner, why did you have to die?!?!?
I think that is literally one of the best allegories I’ve ever read. (Besides Chronicles of Narnia, of course, though I’m not sure if I’ve read any others. 😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings
Everton
“Um, hey…” A boy said to him. “Who are you? Do you know where you are? We don’t either, so… we can’t really help there…” He trailed off before continuing again. “Have you seen any food?”
Ev raised an eyebrow, trying to comprehend everything he just said. He cast…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther and
Felicity are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I don’t know if I’ve already said this, but Matthew is adorable and I love him. 💕
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing a Native American character in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
You weren’t barging in. This is super helpful, especially the map! Thank you!
Thanks for the help!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the feedback!!
I think I want to keep the POVs as just Ev and Ami, so I’ll have to work on making sure that everyone’s feelings are shown, without using inner dialogue. Thanks for pointing that out. I didn’t notice it before.🙂👍
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
I love how all the subplots are so different from each other!!
Thx so much!! My lil sis came up with it, actually. I think..
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Aedan’s pic looks so familiar and idk why!! 😂 I just feel like I’ve seen his face before.
- Load More
