@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantsy12
Gotcha, gotcha 😉
But whatever happens, I kinda need my charries to go hang with somebody, cuz right now, they’re just chillin’. Lol 😆@everybody
Imma have them run down a hall and bump into somebody. Whoever wants to talk to them can pick up the RP. first come, first serve. XD
Amidala
Fear makes its way through Ami’s body.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Same with Ev. (Well, I’m still playing with him being a flirt. I’m not entirely sure yet) He only does it to get Ami’s attention really.
Tiny spoiler:
Actually, I have a really funny scene planned for book 2 in my trilogy and he loses his memory (temporarily) and doesn’t remember who Ami is. His flirty side comes out and it…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
*My eyes grow wide as I slowly come to realization. I zip my lips closed*
Ohhh…Is that who I think it is?? Don’t worry, I won’t tell 😂😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Durwin intrigues me!!
And Nyx!!!!! 😍 so cute!!!
The faceclaim you used for Alexander, I almost used for one of mine!
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @starofthenorth @elishavet-pidyon @anyone-i-forgot
I love y’all charries!!!!!!!
They look absolutely awesome!!!
@godlyfantasy12, I have a feeling, that Arthur meeting Ev would be hilarious. Cuz I’m imagining that Arthur’s taller than Ev, (even tho Ev is 6’ 1’’ or 2’’) and that Ev would be jealou…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah… A lot has happened. Lol 😂
Ok, @godlyfantasy12, I have an idea. So, since Ev has such a temper, and Grimm is so protective, maybe I’ll have Ami and Ev find Paxton and Luna. Maybe they physically bump into each other. Ami helps Paxton up and starts talking to him, being her friendly self. But Grimm comes in at that point. Since he is pro…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
So, I can’t post the next chapter(s) right now, bc there are some things in it I’ve been meaning to edit. But I will post it here later today!! 😄
-
Light replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m thrilled you’re enjoying it!!!! THANK YOU!
Yes!! YOU’RE SO WELCOME!!!
Oh, Lyaksandro? You don’t have to worry about him…yet. 😉
Oh, no 😨! You gotta warn me when I do need to worry about him 😭😨😅
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Carmen
“Uh, th-thank you f-f-for ask-ing th-though,” Matthew stuttered. He smiled nervously and Carmen smiled back.
“Of course,” she said, leaning against the wall next to him. “I’m actually kinda freaked out too. I mean, that was a dragon. I thought they were extinct!” She sighed, her eyes distant, no l…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin Oh man, Carmen coming over there is just gonna…well you’ll see 😂.
@mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @esther-c @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyonMatthew
“Who are you?!” Lyla shouted.
“Quite a lot of fire for such a little girl,” the voice rumbled. “Who am I? The humans used to call me Aurivis, if that is what you mean…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Anddd here’s Lyla!

-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Here’s my baby Matthew!!

-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay!!! Welcome back!!
Cuz I really wanna be Paxton again….XD AND MEET MATTHEW…AND THE SISTERS…AND TAUREN….AND…AGGHHH
Oh, YES!! I want Paxton and Matthew to meet!!
And I also miss Freedom’s boys but thats a separate issue XD XD XD
Yeah, we all miss Freedom, but it’s good that she’s spending time with her family. I think she said…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m not sure if you still want these, but here’s my character descriptions:
Carter: 14-15ish, yellow blond hair, light brown eyes, freckles, average height, has a constant desire to know everything which gets him in trouble a lot
Carmen: around the same age as Carter, shoulder length wavy strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes I thi…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Aaaa! I love all your charries! November! And Lyn! And your right, Grim is pretty handsome 👀. There’s no way I can pick a favorite, tho.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Ok, good night!
@mineralizedwritings That was a really cool description of Aurivis! I think Carter’s reaction is going to be very similar to Tauren’s.
@esther-c @keilah-h @theloonyone
Carter
The huge green eye shifted from person to person. Carter froze, staring at the slit pupil and the scaled skin.
No way. It’s a drago…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Yeah, That sounds good! These six will be together! 😊 Yes, a very shaken Matthew 😂.
I’ll RP in the morning. I gotta got to bed. Talk to you in the morning!! 😊
-
Light replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh girl!!! That chapter was soooo good 😊❤️👍!! I loved it!! But oh no, what happens to Lyaksandro?!?! I must know 😂!! But omg girl, I absolutely loved it!! Great job!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Whoops messed up ur tag again @lightoverdarkness6
- Load More
